161-170

161
"Wang, did you get the Deep Sea Bead back?"

A group of Merman male s opened their eyes wide and glared at Fishy Abyss like a tiger staring at its prey. It was as if they wanted to strip all the scales off his body so that they could find out where the Deep Sea Beads were.

"Wang, did you get the Deep Sea Bead? Where is the Deep Sea Pearl? "

"That beast did not injure Wang, right?"

There was no end to the chirping.

"I'm fine. I got the Deep Sea Bead back." Yu Yuan nodded. He was not as indifferent towards the males' concern towards him as his expression was.

"Really!" It was unknown which male suddenly shouted out loudly, his voice was filled with shock and joy.

Following the sound of a voice, the voice behind him quickly became uncontrollable.

"That's great! The princess is saved! "

"We can find the princess now!"

"The king is too powerful! With him here, we can definitely find the princess and bring her back!"

When the males heard that they had already obtained the Deep Sea Beads, they became even more excited. They all took two steps forward and looked around, searching for the Deep Sea Beads.

However, when they returned to their tribe, they couldn't find any trace of the Deep Sea Bead. They couldn't help but feel somewhat anxious. The King had said that they had obtained the Deep Sea Bead, but where was it?

Although she knew that Yu Yuan was still angry and that it would be difficult for her to find him to talk, hearing the sounds outside, as if she was discussing about some Deep Sea Pearl, made her heart itch a little. She kept rubbing her hands together, and looked in the direction of the sound from time to time.

"I have the Deep Sea Bead. You, go and get a piece of the princess' item. Give it to me." Yu Yuan did not want to delay the matter of finding his little sister. He was not in a hurry to take out the Deep Sea Pearl, and instead instructed a male to go to the princess' room and bring her an item.

"Yes." The male accepted the order, flicked his tail, and swam away.

The other males watched the males leave with extreme excitement. They then fixed their eyes on Yu Yuan, as if they wanted to express their sincerity to the princess. This way, Yu Yuan would be able to see them become her companions.

He walked to the edge of the bubble and looked outside with anticipation in his eyes. His hands were tightly pressed against the bubble and it was very obvious that he wouldn't be able to get out of there with just her own strength.

This was the bubble that Yu Yuan spat out. What was inside the bubble, Yu Yuan could clearly feel it.

His expression tensed up, and he quickly retracted his hands. Looking at Yu Yuan, his heart thumped loudly, and he thought that Yu Yuan was going to throw him out to cause trouble for her.

He thought in his heart. So when Yu Yuan came in front of her and held her hand, Xia Yunyun thought that he was going to take revenge on her and take her outside to drown.

Fish Abyss didn't know that Xia Yunyun's inner play was colorful. While she was still in shock, he had already blown a bubble outside that was suitable for her to stay in. She stuffed her inside and brought her to the center of the group of males.

In the eyes of the Mermaid, they were existences as noble as the princess. If the princess could be said to be an existence that could allow them to reproduce more smoothly, then Xia Yunyun was an existence that could protect the safety of the mermaid tribe.