211-220

211
"Never mind, even if I asked you, you wouldn't tell me the truth." Before Yu Cang even opened his mouth, Xia Yunyun had already muttered to herself, she knew Yu Cang, even if there was anything on his face or smell, he would still feel good about it.

This kind of sweet yet slightly helpless mood, probably only the Xia Yunyun itself would know. She took a sniff at his body. Although there was no smell, she felt like he had been in a coma for three days without a bath. It must be the smell of sweat in such a hot weather.

"No, I have to go back and take a bath." After Xia Yunyun finished speaking, he quickened his pace. After quickly returning home, he immediately went to the small river near his home, wanting to wash and remove the scent on his body.

The water of the stream was extremely clear, and shone even brighter under the afterglow of the sun. Xia Yunyun squatted on the shore, and wanted to use her hands to scoop up some water to wash her face, but she suddenly discovered that her own reflection in the river, and there was a white crystal stone on her forehead.

The Xia Yunyun was shocked, causing ripples to appear on the calm surface of the water. When the water became calm again, he looked at the crystal stone on her forehead, which was faintly discernible. It was only then did he realize that everyone was whispering because of the strange crystal mark on his head.

"Emperor Azure!" Xia Yunyun was no longer in the mood to wash her face, and she loudly shouted Emperor Azure's name. At this time, Dian Cang was just about to light the fire with his flint, when he suddenly heard an anxious voice from the Xia Yunyun. He hurriedly ran out, thinking that the Shi Xingxing had come to find trouble with him again.

"Cloud?" When Dian Cang came out, he discovered that Xia Yunyun was sitting on the shore, staring at the bottom of the river, lost in thought. Go over to her and whisper.

"Dian Cang, my forehead …" Xia Yunyun pointed at the crystal on her forehead, showing it to Yuefeng. As expected, it was for this.

"Yunyun, listen to me. This is a crystal that only exists on the body of a male, it represents strength, and the symbol on your forehead is a Crystal Beast Man.

But as for why it would appear on you, I don't know either. " Imperial Azure told Xia Yunyun everything he knew.

Could the fact that her Xia Yunyun was linked to her special ability?

Seeing the Xia Yunyun in a trance, Dian Cang did not say anything more, because he did not know the specifics either.

After Xia Yunyun heard what Yu Cang said, they did not say anything and only stared at the water surface. She was thinking about the series of strange events that had occurred in the Beast World.

Suddenly, a small fish swam in front of her eyes, attracting her line of sight and thoughts. Her stomach rumbled again, and Xia Yunyun suddenly really wanted to eat the fish.

She watched as the fish swam back and forth happily, thinking about how to make delicious food. Suddenly, the fish stopped moving, as if it had been frozen.

Xia Yunyun thought back to when she met the wild boar, the situation was similar. After being stared at for a while, she was completely unable to move.

With this thought in mind, she shifted her gaze to another place and secretly glanced at the little fish. It began to swim back and forth happily, as if the previous freeze was just an illusion.

The Xia Yunyun felt both strange and mystical. As if addicted to the game, she shifted her gaze back to the small fish, focusing her attention on it. The fish stopped moving.