CHAPTER NINE

A/N I am soooo sorry for not updating in so long, personal stuff and lack of motivation! but let's all hope i can find motivation and work on this more! <3 Also whenever saiki "talks" now it will look like this. in bold bc i type on my phone now :,)

Y/N Pov

Before I knew it I was back at Saiki's house. 'Yare Yare. I apologize for his strange manner.' I look at Kusuo and smile, "It's alright, some people are just more different than others!" He nods and sits down. "Wait what about your parents?!" I say quite loudly, 'They will be fine, they have plane tickets back.' I nod and say, "What do you wanna do now?" I sit down next to him, taking off my shoes. He grabs the remote and turns the tv on, 'Movie?' I smile and nod happily. I see him smile a bit as he looks through the movies which makes me smile as well.

Once he found a good movie he dimmed the lights and got us popcorn. I found a soft blanket and threw it over both of us. I then looked at Saiki.

 I then looked at Saiki

'Damn. Why does he have to look so good in this lighting..' I think to myself. 'Why thank you n/n.' He says simply. I flush bright red and cover my face with the blanket. I then grab his ring and put it on his finger. "Dumb Physic." I say to him teasingly. He rolls his eyes and watches the movie.

~Time skip~

Saiki Pov

Towards the middle of the movie I felt a weight pull down on my shoulder. I look over and see y/n asleep on my shoulder. 'She is very cute.. No! Damnit Kusuo! She isn't cute!' I look away from her and try to focus on the movie.

~Another Time Skip~

Y/n Pov

I wake up rubbing my eyes, but I am not where I fell asleep? I sit up and look around to see I am in Saiki's room?! I then look to my right to see him at his desk asleep. 'Aw, he slept at his desk so I could be in his bed..? Cute.' I get up and try to move him over to his own bed but in the process I somehow trip and fall making a loud thud.

I look up to Kusuo and his eyes shoot open, but when he sees me on the floor his gaze drops and he stands to help me up, 'Clumsy..' I puff out my cheeks and glare at him and I stand up. I motion towards his bed, "Sleep in your own bed, I'll be fine on the floor." He shakes his head.

"Fine, guess we have to share then." I say grinning at him. He smiles back and nods simply and hops in bed dragging me with him.

I lay down stunned he actually agreed to my somewhat joke- and say goodnight to him.

Words: 500❤️