CHAPTER EIGHT

Y/n POV

The plane had landed and Kusuo and I had gotten into the airport first because he had to be pushed around in a wheelchair. But once his parents caught up with us they were weirdly grinning at each other.

"What now..?" I hear Kusuo ask, "Oh nothing Ku..!" Mrs. Saiki says. I look down at Kusuo and he seems to be looking at his hand. When I look at his hand too I realize he has a grey ring on, "Hey Kusuo, when did you put that ring on? I've never noticed it." "It is a ring made out of a certain material and it blocks out my telepathy." I nod and smile.  

// Time skip brought to you by a dumb Nendou \\

"Woah.. London is so pretty.." I say in awe. "I agree y/n! London is so beautiful and different!" Kurumi says with stars in her eyes, "Yes dear it is beautiful, but nothing matches your beauty!" Saiki's dad says holding onto Kurumi's hands with heart eyes.

"Gross. How about you two go somewhere else and do that." Kusuo says with an annoyed face. I lightly slap his shoulder from behind the wheelchair, "Be nice mister." I say glaring at him, "Oh no he's right y/n, how about you two go find Kusuo's brother while me and my wonderful wife look around!" Mr.Saiki says. I nod and tell them a meeting spot. 

Once Saiki and I find where his brother is he waves us over.

"Hello there! Long time no see little brother!" He says with a big smile. Kusuo doesn't respond so I decide to slap him again on the shoulder, "Hello, Kusuke." "Now was that so difficult Strawberry?" I say walking around to the front of the wheel chair, "Oh hello there miss!" He says while grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly. My face warms up a bit with embarrassment and because of such a sudden action. 

"H-Hey.. I'm Kusuo friend, Y/n." I say introducing myself not making eye contact when my eyes wonder over to Kusuo. He seemed.. mad..?

"Nice to meet you Y/n! Now Kusuo where is that limiter of yours?" I hand Kusuke the little bag we stored the broken limiter. He just turns around and with mechanical sounds here and there he turns back around and hands Kusuo the fixed limiter, "Woah.." I say in complete shock. 

Kusuo pops the limiter back into his head and takes the ring off, storing it in his pocket, "Thanks.. I guess." He says standing up. I nod and thank Kusuke for helping. Kusuo then grabs my wrist and drags me away from his brother, "We are just leaving? Just like that?!" I question look at Saiki. He just nods and keeps looking forward, "Not even going to stay for a game little brother?" Kusuke asks with hands clasped together, "Nope." I stop walking and put my hands on my hips while glaring at Saiki.

He stops and shakes his head already knowing what I am going to say. 'Coffee jelly..?' I think knowing he can hear me. He sighs and nods and holds up one finger to his brother, "One short game.

His brother grins and catches up to us, "Perfect! Now there are no backing out. Got it brother?" He says with a smile. Saiki nods and crosses his arms over his chest. 

"Okay the rules are simple, whoever can make little Y/n the most flustered wins. Quick and straight to the point. Just like you said." He says looking at Kusuo with an evil yet innocent smile. I feel my eyes widen and say, "H-Hey now wait a minu-" I was about to say before I was cut off by Kusuke giving me puppy eyes. "F-Fine. Only one round of this dumb game though." "Perfect! But first lets not do this in public, follow me." Kusuke says walking back the way he came from.

// Time skip by Amp the cat \\

We ended up in Kusuke's apartment and we are all standing in the middle of the room.

"S-so.. How are you going to start this?" I ask afraid of what the future brings, "You first." Kusuo says talking to his brother. Kusuke just nods and walks over to me putting his hands on my waist. He then kisses my nose and forehead while glancing behind him at Saiki. I feel my face get warm and feel Kusukes hands quickly get removed from me and before I have time to react I am pushed up against a wall.

When my eyes open I see  certain Pinkette staring at me, arms beside my head and eyes half-lidded, "U-Uh.. Ku-" He then silences me by kissing the corner of my lips, "This is only so we can go home." He says. I then stare at him and the blood rushes to my face and I cover my face in embarrassment. 

I then hear a faint, "I win.

Word count: 815

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I apologize if it seemed a bit OOC, but I just wanted to give you guys something. Love ya'll <3