CHAPTER FOUR

Your POV

When the nurse came back into my room she told me I could go back home. I thanked her, gathered my things, and walked home because it was a nice day today. I ended up running into Nendou and Kaido.

"Hey f/n!" I hear Nendou call, "Oh hey Nendou and Kaido." I answer turning around. Kaido waves and says, "Are you doing better? Y'know because of the fire." I nod and smile, "Yeah it wasn't anything major, I just took in a lot of smoke."

"Well if your up to it do you want to go to the beach with us later? We are going to invite Yumehara, Teruhashi, and Saiki as well!" Kaido says with a smile, "Sure sounds like fun, I'll tell Kokomi about it for you! What time are we going at?" They give me the details and we say our goodbyes for now.

When I get home I find Kokomi and tell her about the beach, she accepts and goes back to her room to find a bathing suit. I do the same. I end up choosing a cute two piece suit.

Edit: (Changed the pic cause a lot of ppl didn't like it)

I put on the bathing suit and then some jean shorts to cover the bottoms, I grab a bag and pack some snacks and other things. I wait for Kokomi at the door and we walk to the beach together.

\\ Time Skip by Cockroaches //

Me and Kokomi arrive at the beach to see Nendou, Kaido, and Yumehara, 'I guess Saiki won't be joining us..' I think to myself, "Oh hey buddy!" I hear Nendou yell, I turn around and see Saiki with a stone cold face walking up to us, "Hi Saiki!" Kokomi says with an closed eye smile and wave. Saiki doesn't even glace at her and stops walking standing next to me.

I then feel Kokomi lightly pulling me to the changing room being followed by Yumehara. All three of us get changed, Kokomi goes out first and I hear a ton of cheering. No surprise there, "F/n, can we go out together?" I hear a voice say, "I just don't think I can follow going out after Kokomi." Yumehara says sheepishly, I nod with a smile and we walk to the opening, "Ready?" I ask with a smile, "Yep!" She says with a big smile.

We both walk out together and the whole beach is quite, I make a death glare to the group of boys and they start to cheer for Chiyo and I guess myself. We walk over to our group to see the boys have also gotten changed into their suits.

Nendou decided to go into the water, Chiyo and Kaido were talking, and Kokomi was being bombarded by males. I decided to sit with Saiki and relax for once, "Guess I got to see you before school." I say to Saiki as I sit down, he just nods and eats his coffee jelly.

\\ Time skip by my laziness //

"Hey, f/n!" I hear Nendou say. I turn around and see Nendou petting a horse, "Woah.." I say to myself standing up. I walk up to Nendou and the horse, "Hello Miss, would you like a ride?" The woman asks who is holding the horse, "Sure, how much?" I ask, she shakes her head and answers saying, "Nothing. I letting people ride for free!" I nod and get on the horse. (If you can't ride a horse just pretend you can -w-)

"Do you know how to ride?" The woman asks, "Yeah, I enjoy riding horses." I answer with a smile, she then lets go and hands me the reins. I then see Saiki walk over, "Yo Saiki want to ride with me?" I ask as a joke, he nods and gets on behind me. I stand there frozen by him not getting the joke but then I just direct the horse to walk. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and I feel my face heat up, "Calm down. I just don't want to fall off."I Hear Saiki say, I just slowly nod and keep walking.

After a few minutes of walking around on the horse Saiki and I decided to get off. When we did a lady approached us with a piece of paper in her hand, "I saw you two and I couldn't help but take a picture of such a cute couple." She said handing me the picture, I look down at it and I feel the blood rush to my face yet again, "O-Oh thank you, but we aren't-" I was caught off by noticing the woman was no longer there.

(Sorry for such a short chapter!)

(Words: 794)