CHAPTER SIX

Your POV

"So Saiki why are you here? I figured you'd be with Kokomi..." I say mumbling the last bit, he just points out the window with an annoyed face. I follow his arm, to his hand to see Nendou and Kaido. I giggle, "Wow you really don't like them, huh?" I ask half joking, "I don't hate them, they can just be too much sometimes." Saiki says taking his shoes off and leaving them by the door. 

"Well since you're here would you like anything to eat? I was planning on baking soon." I offer Saiki, his face lights up a bit and he nods. I smile and head to kitchen and put on an apron, not long after starting to bake.

\\ Time Skip by me being lazy //

Once I had finished putting the frosting on the cookies I put them on a plate and brought a few out to Saiki to have. Kokomi had also came home since it was getting dark outside, so her and Saiki were "talking". And by that I mean she wouldn't stop talking even though Saiki seemed annoyed with her. 

I walk into the living room and hand Saiki his cookies, he thanks me and takes a bite of one. His face lights up again and he takes more bites of the cookie til it's gone. I laugh and sit next to him since Kokomi is across him, "I take it you like sweets Saiki?" I say with a smirk. He nods and takes another bite of his other cookie, "F/n, are there anymore cookies for me?" Kokomi asks me, I nod and point to the plate in the kitchen. She stands up and walks to kitchen, grabbing three cookies. 

"Oh f/n, can you go upstairs and grab my phone for me please?" Kokomi asks from the kitchen. I just sigh, stand up, and walk up the stairs to get it so she doesn't annoy me about, "being a kind and loving sister".  

I walk back down the stairs to see Saiki asleep on the couch sitting up straight, but next to him I see Kokomi taking off one of his hairpins, "Kokomi?! What are you doing?!" I whisper yell so I don't wake Saiki up, "I'm just taking out his hairpin so he doesn't hurt himself!" She whisper yells back completely pulling out the pink pin, not long after placing on the couch next to herself.

"You shouldn't just touch people without them knowing." I say with an annoyed look on my face. Kokomi just stands up and says, "And little sisters should know to not be rude and impolite to their sibling." Then walking up the stairs and taking her phone from my grasp. 

\\Time Skip by a pervy medium//

While I was siting on the couch across Saiki on my phone I heard crunch noise and a scoff. I look up to see Saiki holding a broken object in his hand and a bored expression on his face, "What is that?" I ask him standing up to walk over to him. He just points to his right hairpin and I realize that the broken object is his left hairpin, "Oh that sucks.." I say to him, I then see Saiki looking around the room and then he carefully puts down the broken hairpin on the table, "I am about to tell you something you cannot tell another soul f/n." He says looking into my eyes, I nod and sit next to him, "I am a psychic." He says flat out, "A-A what?!" I blurt out, "You heard me, a physic. Now here's my issue, that broken object isn't a hairpin, it's a limiter that controls my powers. Since it is now broken, I have no control of them basically." Saiki says.

I just sit there starring at him and nod, "So what do we do now?" I say trying to sound as calm as possible, "Well unless you want your house to be broken into bits, I say that I should stay at your house til morning so I don't break anything." Saiki answers looking at his hands. I just nod and stand up taking deep breaths as I process what Saiki said to me, "Is there a way to fix it?" I ask looking away from the strawberry haired boy, "Yes, there is a.. way."Saiki says with a weird tone in his voice. I turn around and look him in the eyes and ask, "Which is..?" Saiki looks away and answers back saying, "My brother." I tilt my head, "So why can't we just go now and-" Before I finish what I am saying I get cut off, "No." I hear Saiki say.

I am a bit taken back but his abruptness but I choose to just drop it. Saiki and I talk about what we are going to do. Saiki will stay on the couch and sleep there since it's dangerous for him to move too much, he's lucky that the Teruhashi's aren't going to be home tonight, except Kokomi, myself, and Makoto. 

\\ Night Time //

"You sure it's okay for you to stay on the couch?" I ask Saiki one final time, "Yes. It's not like I can move anyways, unless you want to be sent into orbit." Saiki says with a small grin. I puff out my cheeks and say, "No thank you Mr.Strawberry." I turn my head away from Saiki as I hear him groan at the nickname, "Now goodnight Ku- I mean Saiki!" I say quickly fixing my speech walking up the stairs, "Just call me Kusuo, idiot." You hear Saiki as you walk quickly up the stairs. Your face heats up, 'Says the one who fell asleep near Kokomi though.' I think to myself, "I can hear you, y'know that." I hear Saiki say in my head, 'Oh shush dumb psychic.' I think knowing he can hear me.