CHAPTER TWO

Your POV

Once I had reached the nurses office, Saiki placed me down before opening the door. "Can you walk at least?" He had said with a stone face. I took a few steps and nodded, "Thank you Saiki." I say with a small smile, he just nods and walks away.

Saiki POV

'I would've just reverted time on her then but it seemed her leg was in too much pain at the time. It would be strange if the pain just stopped.' I thought. 

\\ Time skip by Coffee Jelly //

Your POV

I hear the last bell ring and I sigh with relief, finally this day is over. I walk to my shoe locker and change my shoes, 'Maybe I should go find Kokomi.. It's raining and of course I don't have an umbrella, so she might have one we can share.' I thought looking around as I stand under the small roofed area. I then see Kokomi getting into the family limo as one of the agents close the door and the car drives off, 'Well there goes my way home.' I thought as I stuck an arm out into the cold rain. It wasn't raining badly so I just chose to walk home, in the rain. 

When I reach the school entrance I see two boys, one with light blue hair and one with a buzz around his head and yellow hair at the top, "Oh hey there, your Teruhashi's sister right?" The taller male says, "Yeah, the names f/n Teruhashi." I answer having to tilt my head back to make eye contact with him, "Oh cool! I'm Nenou, and this is Kadio!" He says pointing to the boy with blue hair, "H-hi!" He says with a pink dust on his face, cute. I wave to him with a smile, "So what's it like to be rich?" Nendou asks looking at me with a dumb expression, "Nendou! You can't just ask someone that!" Kaido yells raising an arm at Nendou and waving around his umbrella.

 They start bickering back and forth, I just laugh quietly and then I see a pink haired male walk by, "Oh hey buddy!" Nendou says waving an arm towards the boy which causes his pace to speed up. 'Wow rude.' I think to myself looking at the boy only to realize it's Saiki, 'Woah this dudes friends with these guys?' I think to myself again, then to see Nendou run up to him and puts his hand on his shoulder. Kaido and myself catch up with them and Kaido greets Saiki with a warm smile, I turn to Saiki and see him stone faced yet again and didn't respond, 'How disrespectful can someone be?!' I thought, I then see Kaido and Nendou brush it off like it's nothing. 

Saiki POV

"Hey buddy wanna get some ramen?" Nendou asked me, I shook my head and started to walk away, "Oh okay that's a shame, this new place with a sweets add on just opened too." Kaido said causing me to stop in my tracks, "Where is the place" I ask, obviously telepathically, "About 20 minutes from here, why? Did you change your mind?" Kaido asks with excitement in his voice. I just nod and wait for them to catch up with me.

\\ Time Skip by Amp //

Your POV

We finally arrived at the ramen place, not before Nendou took us to the wrong address. I was soaking wet but I didn't really mind because the restaurant was warm so I wasn't cold as least. When we walk in we get seated to a booth, Nendou and Kaido, and somehow I get stuck with Saiki. I order f/f and just take out my phone to text Mrs.Teruhashi that I will be home later. The Teruhashi's are actually nice, they just are busy a lot but I still want to tell someone so they won't get worried, "Who got the coffee jelly?" The waitress asked, Saiki raised hand up looking forward. The waitress just placed it in front of him and gave everyone else their food, "Never thought you'd be someone to like coffee jelly Saiki." I say taking a bite of my food, he nods and takes a bite of his coffee jelly not long after making a quite cute face which causes a small smile to appear on my face. 

"He doesn't talk very much but really is a good guy, Teruhashi." Kaido says with a warm smile, "Oh please call me f/n, I don't want to get mixed up with Kokomi." I answer with a smile. Kaido blushes a bit causing me to giggle, which then causes him to be more red faced and even Nendou. 'Wow, I knew this happened to Kokomi but damn that was easy.' I think to myself. I then finish up my food and wipe off some of the water droplets off my clothes.

\\ Time skip by my lazy butt //

Once I reached my house I found Mrs.Teruhashi's room and informed her that I was home, "Okay sweetie. Oh dear what happened to you?" She said standing up and walking over to me, "Oh I just got caught in the rain but it's no big deal." I answer fixing my hair, "If you say so, next time try and bring an umbrella honey." Mrs.Teruhashi says patting my head, I just nod and leave with a smile. 

I reach my room and pull out my bunny hoodie and f/c sweatpants. I take off my wet school uniform and hang it up to dry, I then change into my more comfortable clothes, "Much better." I say to myself.  

(Word Count: 944)