Fifteen

In case you get confused, here is a list of what the different types of writing/speech means:

"Vocal communication through ear pieces"

"Mental communication through ear pieces"

Writing

"Parseltongue"

"Normal speech"

'Communication through signs'

.

.

.

Snape stared at Harry, his shock shown clearly on his face. In any other circumstance, Harry would have been delighted in getting Snape to show emotions, but at the moment as too busy panicking to even notice. Thankfully, he did some of his best thinking when on the spot and in a tight, stressful situation, and especially when those situations threatened his life.

"Streak, Striker. I need backup. Now!" he thought desperately to the two, the instant click as soon as he said their names letting him relax slightly. He slowly moved around, Snape following him without realising, until Harry was facing the door and Snape had his back to it.

"We're on our way," Ron replied.

"What do you need?" Hermione asked, and he could tell through the sound of their replied that they were speaking mentally, most likely as they verbally made excuses for themselves around whatever they were currently doing.

"What was that all about Potter?" Snape asked. Harry didn't reply though, as the door behind Snape silently opened behind him, revealing Hermione and Ron in the doorway.

"Stunner," he requested, and two stunners hit the Professor in the back before he even realised that more people were in his office.

"What happened?" Ron asked, looking between the unconscious Snape and Harry.

"He got through my shields. I need to go see my father, now. I have to work damage control in case he says anything to Basilisk and to hopefully prevent him saying anything to Lemons," Hadrian replied, his morph falling away even as he called his basilisk gear and mask to him through the shadows.

"I should be able to set up a secrecy ward around today's lesson or something, but I don't know how long it would hold on him, since he's a master Occlumens and Legilimens," Hermione said. Hadrian had conjured a small privacy screen made of shadows between them and was quickly changing into his Prince attire.

"Anything that will keep him from blabbing until I can manage some damage control is fine. Even if that's just keeping him stunned," he replied, vanishing the screen with a slash of his hand.

"You go do what you need to do. We'll sort this out," Ron said. Hadrian nodded, placing his mask on his face where it moulded to shape.

"He has a Pensieve with memories in it in the side cabinet. I only saw the top memory before he caught me," Prince said, before vanishing in a swirl of shadows.

He appeared in an empty side corridor of Slytherin Manor, stretching his magic out to search the manor for other people there. He immediately detected his father's presence, as well as a few other magical presences. Three were in the same room as his father, while another seven were scattered around the manor in the same wing. He sent out a quick flare of his magic towards his father, letting Basilisk know that he was there, before following the presence of his father's magical core to find him.

He stopped outside the room he could feel that his father was in and recognised that it was the study they had met in when they had discussed the alliance, the Dark Lord's personal study. He knocked sharply on the door and waited for Basilisk to call him in. At the call of enter, he pushed open the door and stepped in, focussing on Basilisk sitting behind the desk and ignoring the other three in the study for the time being.