Two

Harry continued to stare blankly at the parchment, not entirely comprehending and accepting what he was seeing. Once it had fully processed in his mind that he was, apparently, adopted, he allowed his eyes to slowly move down the paper.

Parents:

Birth Mother (Mother): Bellatrix Slytherin-Lestrange

Birth Father (Father): Tom Riddle/Marvolo Slytherin

Blood Adopted Father (Papa): Rodolphus Lestrange

Magically Adopted Mother (Mum): Lily Potter

Magically Adopted Father (Dad): James Potter

Gifts/abilities:

Parselmouth/Parseltongue/Parselmagic (inherited from Father)

Metamorphmagus (inherited through Mother's line)

Accelerated healing (shadow phoenix Animagus)

Shadow travel (shadow phoenix Animagus)(undeveloped)

Affinities:

Air (Dad)

Inclinations:

Defence

Offence

Transfiguration (Dad, Papa)

Potions (Mum, Mother)

(note: Transfiguration and Potions were passed on due to one or more parents having the same inclination. Defence and Offence are combination of passed down from all parents and a natural inclination from Lady Magic)

Heir/Lord inheritances:

Slytherin – first in line/heir apparent (birth and conquest)

Lestrange – first in line/heir apparent (blood adoption)

Black – first in line/heir presumptive (selected by current Lord)

Potter – first in line/heir apparent (magical adoption)(already claimed)

Peverell – open selection (birth and magical adoption)

He continued to stare at the paper, taking everything in. He was starting to believe it, but at the same time, he couldn't believe that Sirius and Remus wouldn't have told him. And how did he even get to his mum and dad in the first place. He didn't see his biological parents going through a blood adoption so that he had three parents, and then giving him away. Especially to people on the other side of the war.

"Harry!" He felt someone's hand on his shoulder and jerked slightly in shock, pulling him out of his thoughts. He looked up and to see Ron and Neville watching him in concern, while Hermione talked to McGonagall. McGonagall moved on to Neville and Hermione took his place.

"You ok?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, fine," he replied absently. He didn't want to tell them where everyone could hear, and he was still processing it. It was definitely a shock.

"Are you sure Harry?" Hermione asked. Neville joined them again as McGonagall started talking to Ron.

"Something came up. Call an emergency meeting," he murmured, loud enough that he knew Hermione, who was closest, could hear, but quiet enough that no one else could. Hermione nodded and she and Neville moved back, making room for McGonagall.

"Mr Potter, I simply need to take note of your gifts, affinities, and inclinations so we can let the examiners know." He nodded.

"Um, my only gift is that I'm a Parselmouth. I have an affinity for air. Inclinations are towards Defence, Offence, Transfiguration, and, apparently, Potions." He shrugged and saw the surprise on McGonagall's face.