Three

Harry was slightly restless for the rest of the day, which caused the rest of his friends to worry. Normally, being able to attack things for an hour would get rid of his tension, but it hadn't worked this time. He headed straight to the Room of Requirement after dinner, knowing the rest of the group would be up sooner or later. While he waited, he called up the dummies he had attacked earlier and tore into them again and again, letting his magic whip around the room.

He finally stopped and turned around, finding his friends all watching him with various expressions of apprehension from couches on the other side of the room. He waved his hand, clearing up the mess he had made, before calling up his healing abilities as he moved closer to his friends, getting rid of the cuts and scrapes he had acquired when he hadn't been fast enough to dodge, taking a sip of pepper-up as he moved.

"Get it all out of your system mate?" Ron asked, an eyebrow raised slightly. He shrugged, running his hand through his hair before half collapsing on a chair that had appeared behind him.

"Did your hour before Herbology not help?" Hermione asked. He shrugged again.

"I should be fine now. It built up again over the day."

"What's up Shadow? You've been tense since first," Fred said.

"And it must be bad considering we've noticed and aren't even in your year," George added.

"And you never call emergency meetings like this? You normally call ones in advance, or simply wait for our monthly scheduled meetings," Ginny said.

"Yeah, well, this couldn't wait," he sighed. He knew he needed to tell them, plans would probably need to be altered, but he had no clue how to actually say it. How do you tell your friends that are as close as family that you are actually the son of the Dark Lord and two of the people that tortured one of said friend's parents into insanity.

"It was your test, wasn't it Shadow?" Luna asked. He nodded wearily.

"What test?" Ginny asked.

"The test to tell you what abilities, inclinations, gifts, and affinities you have, along with families you are in line for. Let's talk about the results from those first, it'll probably make it easier for me to explain. Also, apparently our magical Animagus forms are going to give us abilities that are able to be used in human form, like my accelerated healing."

"If you're sure Shadow." He nodded, so Hermione continued.

"Well, I am apparently heir apparent for the McKinnon family, which is, I'm pretty sure, a Most Ancient and Noble House. I also have an eidetic memory, which we all knew about, an inclination towards Charms from the Lady, and the ability to travel through smoke, which my test called Smoking, thanks to my knight raven, although that ability hadn't developed yet."

"Yeah, the McKinnon family is a Noble and Most Ancient house. As we all know, I am heir apparent for the Longbottom family. I also have an earth affinity, which wasn't hard to guess, and an inclination towards Herbology, both passed on from my mum."

"My shadow wolf gives me the ability to Shadow Travel, but like Streak's Animagus ability, it hasn't developed yet. I also have a fire affinity, like basically all born Weasleys and an inclination towards Wards from dad and Strategy from the Lady. Plus, we are apparently closely distantly descended from Godric Gryffindor through mum's side, and the Gryffindor family magic named me a worthy heir apparent."

"Huh, wasn't expecting that."

"No, we weren't Gred, but two or three pureblood families are closely enough related to each founder to be able to claim it."