Chapter 23

We see the recording of a hallway, the camera seemed to be on an angle. We can see a hole and at the end of the hallway we can barely make out what seems to be some kind of crossbow on the ground.

E: *echo-y* ʰⁱʲᵒ ᵈᵉ ˢᵘ ᵖᵘᵗᵃ ᵐᵃᵈʳᵉ ᵉ ᵉ ᵉ!

E couldn't be seen In the perspective of the camera but based of the sound of his voice. . . . . . . He was in the hole.

E: ʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉ. ᵉᶜʰᵒ! ʰᵒ! ʰᵒ! ʰᵒ!

E:ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ. ᵒˡˡⁱᵉ! ᵒˡˡⁱᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵃ!

We could hear him calling out from the hole, then in a matter of seconds the cameras veiw started to shake. Moving the camera Slightly closer to the hole.

E: ᵃʰ! ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵒˡˡⁱᵉ!

The shaking stopped as the sound of growling can be heard in the hole.

E: hey. You think you can give me a lift?

???: *grunt*

E: thanks! Alright let me just climb onto you for a sec

The sound of something squishy can be heard.

E: wo-oah Kay! Steady now.

E could be heard struggling as a squelching sound can be heard now and again.

Finally, a familiar robotic hand can be seen as it grabs the ledge.

E: I'm up!

We then see his left hand pop up and grab onto the other side, and finally we see E pull himself out of the hole panting. Once he's completely out he falls to the ground face first as we can't see but we can hear some tiles breaking.

E: *phew* . . . . . . . That was a long 20 minutes.

E lifts himself up and we can see his bloodied shoes by the hole and then we see him look down it.

E: thanks Ollie! I'll be sure to get some extra bodies for you then next time I go killing!

Ollie responds with a roar followed by the camera shaking again.

E: hmm. I seriously gotta patch up the holes in the ground.

Suddenly the camera gets so close to the edge of the hole that it almost fell in.

E: woah now!

The cameras perspective then gets picked and aimed towards E's mask. It was covered in a mixture of dirt and dried blood.

E: oh! Hey guys! Your still here? I- wait.

He flipped the camera to the hallway on the opposite end of the hole. He zoomed in on the weapon on the ground.

E: oh godamnit

He put the veiw back to normal and flipped in back so we were looking at him.

E: looks like I'm demon huntin' and rescuing today. I'll be back in a bit meanwhile Enjoy chapter.

A/n pov

Ah yes the magnificent beacon academy. Currently in the docking area of the bullheads we can see a massive bullhead currently landing. But that's not important as of right now because the camera flies over the landing area and over to the tallest part of the academy. How tall? Too tall, to the point were clouds were covering it. The camera Flys through the clouds and reveals a type of office where two figures can be seen looking out.