Chapter 15

Y/n POV

Ceiling....

Oh ceiling..... why must I stare at you?

I quietly sit up from my bed and look around the room to see it almost pitch black. The only light coming from the window. I quietly stand up and look over the girls.

First was maya who was sleeping peacefully with a book on her chest. Then it was ness who was sleeping on a water bed Ozina had for her until she gets her pool. And finally.... camilia.... she was sleeping with half the blanket over the edge of the bed and a small drool coming out her mouth.... she was also snoring.

I kept staring at her and I remembered what she said.

Y/n's thoughts: forgive my family...... yeah right.

I fix the blanket so they cover her. I then quietly get some clothes, my mask, my eyepatch, and a black hoodie. I go to the window and open it quietly so I don't wake up the girls. I fully open it and climb out with clothes. I close the window behind me and jump down to the ground. I roll and walk behind a tree.

Y/n: I need a walk.

Timeskip

I walk out from behind the trees fully clothed. I pull out my scroll and see what time it was.

Y/n: hmm..... it's- *sniff*- wait...

I put my scroll away and raise my nose to the air.

Y/n: *sniff* expensive perfume *sniff sniff* tuna *sniff* alchohol *sniff* aannnnddd.....*sniff sniff* cookies......... hmm? What's ruby doing up this early?

I climb up the tree and see her and her team walking into a bull head.

Y/n: better follow them........ beats doing nothing.

I waited for them to get on the bullhead and When I saw the door closing they I quickly ran towards the bull head. It then started to take of so I jumped and dug my claws into the metal. I open a panel just enough so I could crawl in. I then went in and saw I was in the lower section where there was nothing in.

Y/n: heh this is better than being out their in the cold.

I then closed the hole by pulling the panel in. But I could still see out because of the tiny holes I made with my claws.

Y/n: hey..... are my claws getting dull?

Timeskip

I felt the bull head land.

Y/n: and that's my que.

I pushed the panel and jumped out the hole. I kicked it and I closed over the hole. I looked around and saw I was in vale.

Y/n: oh this is where they came to.

The bull head then flew away leaving me out in the open. I saw ruby and her team acople of feet away from me and I freaked out.

Y/n: *whispering* Shit!

I quickly pulled up my hood and pretend as if I was just a bystander.

I heard them talk a small bit and then start to walk somewhere. I followed them but not to close so they would get suspicious but close enough to hear them.