Chapter 5

One day timeskip

Y/n pov

I wake up feeling hungry like usual. I sit up but feel a weight on my chest. I look down in My sleeping bag and see maya cuddling into my chest.

Y/n: *Yawning* what time is it?

I rub my eyes and reach for my scroll. I turn it on and I'm glad I usually have the brightness to low. I read it and it says 7:35.

Y/n: 7:35....welp*stretches as bones pops* here I go killing again.

I get up trying not to wake up maya. I look around the cave and saw empty sleeping bags.

Y/n: huh.....the girls leave early?

I walk out the cave and smell the air. I smell someone near the pond and walk towards it. It really isn't that far it's just a 15 minute walk. I reach it and see Camilla on a rock she was looking in the lake so I call out to her.

Y/n: morning Camilla.

She got up and turned around startled. She growled and spat some spit.

( imagine it's morning)

Camilia: *growls*

She noticed it was me and quickly calmed down. I saw her sigh and jump down the rock. She then walked towards me.

Camilia: díos mío y/n don't ever do that.

Y/n: sorry.

I scratch the back of my neck as she smiles.

Camilia: y/n...

Y/n: huh?

I look at her and see she point at her right eye.

Camilia: tu ojo

It takes me a second to realize what she means and I walk over to the lake. I look in and see my eye.

 I look in and see my eye