chapter 18

A/n: alright first thing while I'm writing this, I'm also gonna be interviewing this dude *taps glass wall*

Black whirlwind: *ppphhht*

A/n: wow muy profesional, yeah also hope you enjoy this second chapter of this story. I'm still gonna be writing in my next one though....... which one was it?

???: I think it was the high school one.

A/n: ah right. Thanks insomnia. Anyways onto the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Ramona walked out from the bull head with her can in hand. I could here her all the from up here.

Ramona: we're not exactly the most inconspicuous group of thieves at the moment, sooo why don't you try to pick up the pace.

I looked at blake and saw her staring at Ramona.

Blake: this isn't right. The white fang would never work with a human. Especially not one like that.

Blake stood up and drew her katana from her back. She then started to walk towards the edge.

Sun: what are you doing!?

She jumped down and started running at the where house. I looked back at Sun and stood up.

Y/n: well looks like were going in.

I faced Sun and did a two figure salute.

Y/n: see you down there.

I did a back flip off the edge and landed while kicking up some dust. I then quickly ran towards where Blake went. I caught up behind her and saw her looking around the corner. I pressed by back against the crate, behind her, and listened.

Ramona: no you idiot! This isn't a leash!

Blake ran from the corner and went for Ramona.

Y/n: *whispering* wait blake- and she already has Ramona.

Blake pressed her katana against Ramona throat.

Ramona: what the-? oh for f-

Blake: nobody move!

Two white fang members readied their weapons. So I quickly ran beside/ behind Blake and brought out my claws.

Y/n: *growls*

Ramona: woah! Take it easy there little girl.

Two more members came and surrounded us. I looked at them and my claws started to grow more. Blake untied her bow and revealed her cat ears.

Blake: brothers of the white fang. Why are you aiding this scum?

The guards looked at each other and got in a less defensive stance.

Ramona: heh, oh kid. Didn't you get the memo?

Blake: what are you talking about?

Ramona: the white fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together.

Blake: tell me what it is- * brings blade closer to Ramona's throat*- or I'll put an end to your little operation.

Suddenly another bull head flew above us Blake cover her eyes as te air blew. Me and Ramona looked up. My eyes widened.