chapter 22

Insomnia: oh, hello readers. . . . Um yeah so the thing is E is a bit busy at the moment, so-

*crashes and stuff breaking can be heard in the back ground*

E: ATRÁS BEASTIA!!!

*E can then be seen running and then stops behind insomnia to pull something out of his pocket*

E: *throw vial of liquid* YEET!

*It can be heard shattering, he can then be seen raising his arms in victory*

E: HA! HA! BITCH!

*his arm suddenly drop back down*

???: nuh-uh-uh~ it looks like you just got me all wet~

*E could be seen quickly turning and then running*

E: IT DIDNT WORK!!! RUN AWAY!

*a pink and purple blur rushed past insomnia towards E as insomnia stood there without looking back, even once*

???: hehehehe~

Insomnia: . . . . . Yeah . . . . . . . . I'll be doing most of the A/n pov. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. And I'll make sure E gives you all a "reasonable" explanation.

*in the distance*

E: FUCK OFF SHE-DEVIL!!!

*Insomnia turns and looks at the direction E ran*

Insomnia: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'm not gonna lie, this looks exactly like a cheetah chasing a gazelle on a documentary about animals on national geographic.

A/n pov

We see two figures walking into a warehouse that had id's doors open. Inside we see a bunch of white fang soldiers working and moving around crates.

The figures walked pass them as some whitefang soldiers can be seen moving crates and boxes out of a "parked" bullhead.

The figures kept walking until they eventually were at the corner. Where we can see a certain ginger haired, bowler cap wearing villaness.

She then noticed the figures and grew a smirk as she turned to face them

Ramona: Oh look, she sent the kids again.