Chapter 1

Y/n pov

???: *muffled* Y/n! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!

Y/n: oh god not again.

???: *muffled* ......NOW!

I get up and look around my "room" which is empty and there are spiderwebs every where. I get up from my "bed" which is just a rag on the floor.

I walk towards the door to open it but then it is violently burst open sending me back on my back.

???: hey brat.

I look up and see tai my "father" looking at me with a angered look.

Tai: you were supposed to be down stairs making us breakfast.

I look at tai and I'm scared if I lie he'll hit me if I'm honest he won't believe me and will still hit me.

Y/n: *trembling* I-I-I was asleep.

Tai:*mocking* I-I-I was asleep. *Angered* keep making excuses and I'll beat you up.... actually....

A/n pov

He grabbed your leg and pulled you closer to him. He the stomped on your stomach.

Y/n: gah! * coughs up blood*

He lets go of of you and then kicks your side.

Tai: now get down stairs and make us breakfast...

He walks out as you are starting to get up from the ground in pain.

Y/n: *crying* god......why.

You get up but balance your self on the door way. You wipe your tears and make your way down stairs. Once down the stairs you see almost every one at the table. You see tai, summer, qrow, ruby, raven, but you don't see-

Yang: out of the way loser.

She punches you and you fell. You get up again but faster. Then you started to walk towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

As your cooking you can't help but over hear the conversation your " family" was having.

Summer: tai, honey we're almost out of food. I think we should go out to vale soon.

Tai: ok while we're gone I'll have the brat clean the house.

Just then you feel stares on the back of your head.

Tai: you hear that brat.

Yang: yeah we get to go out while you stay here.

Ruby:....

Qrow:....

Raven: tai before we leave I need to train.

You hear him sign in.

Tai: practice using the brat. He makes for a good punching bag.