Training Continues

**NOT MY VIDEO!!**

Now that I stand here and think. Why am I here.... Why am I really here? Why does illumi need me to get engaged to him.... He could have chosen anyone else but he chose me.

 He saved me for a reason, he said. He just hasn't told me. As I hold the knife, I look all around me. Making sure no one can sneak up on me. I feel a strong aura and turn around immediately. It's... The man from a few nights back... What was his name again?.... Hisoka. 

I look him up and down as he smiles just as sadistically as Illumi had, if not even more. Hisoka looks different in the light than in the dark. His tall figure towers over me as I take a small step back. 

"Hello darling~" He calls softly. "Hello hisoka..." I say hesitantly backing up once more just ever so slightly. 

It doesn't do anything except make him move closer to me. He leans down to my level and smiles. "I think you lost this" He says to me holding the knife I was holding just moments ago. "WHEN DID HE GET THAT FROM ME" I thought as I quickly jumped back far enough away to get into defense again.

 And I glance back to where Hisoka once stood. Only to find he was gone. I look behind me and then back in front. I silently curse to myself and run up the stairs. While walking down the halls cautiously making sure to look everywhere for any sort of trap or tripwires just like at the front door. I hear footsteps and quickly jump into a nearby room. I sit in the room with my forehead against the door. A dark room with light illuminating from somewhere behind. 

I quickly turn around when I hear a laugh. "Well look what we have here," a voice says. I look up and upon inspection I realize it's Milluki. "U-um hey Milluki-" I said feeling very uncomfortable. "I'm sorry I-I didn't know this was your room" I say reaching for the door handle.

 Milluki then grabs my hand and clicks his tongue. "Where do you think you're going Y/n" He smiles disgustingly towards me. 'Why did I have to choose this creeps room to hide in' I think to myself. "Let go..." I say angrily, yet camly.

 "Oh what was that?" He mocks me. "Let"..."Me"..."GO" I yelled and took a switchblade out of my pocket and drove it in his direction. 

He falls backwards trying to avoid the knife from hitting him. As soon as he does I run out of the room and down the hall. I run down the hall and stop to check my surroundings.

I look around a bit but don't realize the figure behind me. A hand rests upon my shoulder and a slight hum is heard, just barely audible. I get turned around and thrown back making contact with the floor. I look up to see Illumi.

 "You weren't playing fair Y/n" He smiles at me, He walks closer to me as I clench my jaw in anger. He crouches down on one knee and looks at me. 

"Who said weapons were allowed" He smiled. It wasn't a genuine smile though. It was another one of his dumb emotionless expressions. The ones he uses for everything. As I continue to stare at him I feel another presence. The same one from downstairs... It was Hisoka. 

"Now thats no way to treat a woman illumi~" Hisoka says giving me a hand trying to help me up. Of course I decline and get up on my own. This guy still gives me weird vibes. "Hello Hisoka..." Illumi says in an irritated tone followed by him standing back up. Hisoka only smiles and grabs my shoulders pulling me towards him, and away from illumi and into his arms. 

'What the hell!!' I thought... I look up to Hisoka and then back down. I feel his chest against my back, his abs against me, his chest rising and falling after each breath he takes. I start to blush but quickly brush it off. ''Why am I not trying to get away?' I look over to Illumi who is clearly pissed off. I was also pretty mad after he pushed me into the floor like that so just to make him even more upset.