Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.

~Deal~

~Deal~

An agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Is it just me or have we been getting fewer and fewer costumers lately?" Elizabeth asked while mopping the floor of the tavern clean.

"Yeah," Hawk agreed from his place on her shoulder, "Scraps are getting g so hard to come by these days, I'll be one skinny piggy pretty soon."

Turning his upper body to the side, he placed his elbow on the counter of the bar with his head resting in his hand, "Why would they stop coming?" He sighed with a pout, looking to Y/n, who cleaned one of the mugs on the other side of the counter.

"I bet it's because you're such a terrible cook!" Hawk shouted at the male, feeling his stomach grumble since he had too small portions of scraps - At least in his opinion.

"Hawk, easy." Y/n placed the mug down, throwing the towel over her shoulder, "No need to be mean." She dusted her hands while making her way around the counter.

"Okay!" Meliodas hit a fist into the palm of his hand, "It's time for a change!" He grinned, folding his hands behind his head, "And I know exactly what to do."

~No one's P.O.V~

"You've still got all your weird little gadgets, don't ya?" Meliodas asked the Mage, using his finger to push the doll-like figure in his hand, making it bounce up and down. He laughed.

"Y/n, I thought we agreed that it'd be a closed meeting." Merlin, replied with a light sigh. Y/n shrugged despite the woman having her back turned to her, she petted Meliodas head while smiling, "It's not my fault. He was the one that made me take him along." She claimed, patting his head twice.

Merlin turned around with a tube of purple liquid in her hand, her eyes falling on Meliodas, "What do you want from me?"

"What do I want?! You to be a waitress at my tavern!" Meliodas pointed a finger at the female, "Right now it's just Elizabeth and Diane. Y/n refused long ago, but if you joined the team! You'd make the perfect Boar Hat Poster Girls Sisters!" He snapped his fingers, a satisfied smile playing on his lips, "You'd be bringing in costumers left and right!"

Merlin looked him dead in the eye, "You're asking me to serve as a bar's poster girl and wear an uniform like that?"

He scratched his cheek, "No chance, huh?"

"Merlin, come on." Y/n spoke up with a smile, lowering her hand to her side, "Reconsider?"

Her sharp, golden eyes shifted to Y/n. To say Meliodas didn't like the look in her eyes would be an understatement. He narrowed his eyes a little when she lifted her unoccupied hand to her face, tapping her pink lower lip lightly, "An eye for an eye, a kiss for a kiss."