Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.

&

&

~No one's P

~No one's P.O.V~

"Y/n. The Last Dragon. The Dragon Child, daughter of the fierce Fire King Igneel and the Queen of Matter, Vipor. Born in the ancient kingdom of the Dragons."

Large eyes blinked up at the Mage, who had an old book laid on the round wooden table.

"Y/n was the supposed Princess of Dragons back in the ancient times and is the only survivor of the War of the Ancient. Despite being born in a human body, the Dragon Child has not only the abilities of a Dragon but also the ability to turn fully into one."

The Mage in purple didn't even look or turn the pages of the book on the table. After all, she had read it over again and again, her attention and curiosity fulfilled with the Dragon Child by her side able to answer any questions she'd have.

"Haku, I believe is his name. The dragon spirit within her. Is also part of her, we have yet to know if one can be without the other, but they can split up for a short amount of time." Merlin informed, flicking her wrist to have another book appear over her hand. It opened on its own and quickly skipped over the pages.

"According to history books, larger Dragons would have several hearts to be able to keep the entire body well while the smaller ones would have a single yet be a lot harder to penetrate." She made the book turn, its pages displaying an illustration of a supposed dragon.

"But isn't it weird? You'd think there'd be some bones left... Right?" The pig asked the Mage, his front legs resting on the side of the chair Elizabeth was sitting neatly on, her attention utterly on Merlin, who had no problem talking about the girl who had taken off.

"You think I've never asked that myself?" Slowly, the Mage tossed her head back to look up with a sigh, "What I wouldn't give to get my hands on one," She lowered her head back down to look at the two, "Y/n locked them away long ago. When I asked about, she said that filthy hands had no right to even claim a scale as their own, much less set their feet upon her lands, so she sealed it away, the Kingdom of Dragons." The book snapped shut and disappeared right after, "Is that W ought to satisfy your curiosity?"