Chapter 10- Truth Of The Uchiha

The picture is how Yume looks like now

*Yume's POV*

"Captain!" Aika said in panic as she pressed some cloth on Yugito's wound to try and stop the bleeding. I jumped right next to her and carefully examined the situation at hand.

"I was right behind you three, what happened?" I asked crouching down next to Aika to check on Yugito's condition, which seemed to be not that dangerous, but if not stopped, could threaten his life.

"Yugito got wounded by the rogue shinobi and now they're surrounding us from all directions" Hanako said calmly as she checked the surrounding area with her sensory jutsu.

"Are they approaching or just surrounding us to stop our movement?" I asked and placed my hands over Yugito's wound, letting the medical jutsu heal him.

"A group of 3 is approaching from 10 o'clock" Hanako stated as I got up and turned to her, giving her a nod that says 'Thank you'

"Hanako, Aika, you two take Yugito back to Konoha" I said and activated my sharingan as I walked away, "I'll catch up in a moment"

"What about you captain?!"

"I'll be just fine" I looked back at them and smiled in an assuring way, "Nothing will happen to me."

"Captain, come back to us in one piece...okay?" Aika mumbled giving me a soft, yet sad and worried smile.

I'm ashamed to say that what she said took me by surprise. I clicked my tongue and looked away in embarrassment.

"...I will. Don't worry about me." I said lowly then jumped away from them, looking for the rogue shinobi pursuing my team.

I soon found them resting since one of them was injured.

'One...Two...Three...Four...Five...Eight rogue Shinobi' I thought staring at the shinobi below me.

"Above you guys!" One of them shouted out and threw a kunai at me, but I grabbed it with my two fingers.

"These eight are the ones giving my subordinates a hard time, eh... " I mumbled, making the seals for the jutsu, and before any of them could move to escape, they all got sucked either into the trees or the ground. A minute or two later, they came back out all charred and burnt. Their clothes at least. Their bodies had a bunch of horrible burns.

"You can't be so easy going dealing with Konoha chunin." I said bluntly then snatched a scroll away from one of them, opening it and reading its contents just to make sure it's the right scroll we need to retrieve, "Especially if they're wearing an Uchiha crest.."

"...Mon...ster..."

"I'm no monster. You're just weak." I stated casually before I looked down and glared at that ninja, "I'll let you go this time, but know if we ever meet again, I won't let you out alive."

"..you...you and your clan...Are just-" he spoke out with all his energy then I threw a kunai straight to his hand, making a hole in it.

"I believe that kunai belonged to you"

I threw another kunai at his other hand, letting him grunt in pain

"I'm leaving you the option to apologize before things get ugly for you." I spoke quietly and threateningly, giving him a slight death stare.

-Time skip-

And after all that fuss, I went back to the spot I left my team in.

"Captain, how did it go?" Yugito asked as soon as he saw me. That caught me off guard but I sighed in relief none the less. Good to know his wound got better despite the fact I just did nothing but stop the bleeding.