Chapter 19- Tsuki No Me

*Yume's POV*

Fortunately, I reached the five kage summit just in time before it started. The atmosphere there was there so gloomy yet so heated, it was as if each and every Kage wanted to rip each other apart.

The topic was all about the Akatsuki of course. Talking about the origins of the Akatsuki, their leader, where their members came from, and the jinchuriki.

And I'm gonna say this with utmost honesty, I wasn't surprised one bit when Zetsu came out of the floor.

"Hellooo! Uchiha Sasuke has snuck in! Now, where could he be hiding?!" Zetsu said, laughing all happily and carelessly. I immediately set him on fire, knowing that this guy must have some dirty trick up his sleeve.

Okay I lied, I was surprised that Sasuke was here.

I left the room without anyone noticing, and quickly tried to find Sasuke before he got himself in trouble. Knowing that idiot, he probably is going to make things harder for me in every possible sense.

The sharingan made it much easier to find him, but he had a sensory ninja with him, so it wasn't possible to sneak up on them. They were hiding on a small platform which was extremely high up from ground, but relatively close to the roof.

I immediately jumped down in front of him and put a kunai to his throat. That sure did make his team go on the offensive, "Calm down, I didn't come here to pick a fight. You can put down your weapons"

I put down the kunai, "That being said, I need to know exactly why you're here"

"Don't you think that I'm the one who is supposed to ask that?" He rather stated than asked then I sighed at him

"Not in this situation, I'll admit that I'm not even supposed to be here, but neither are you" I stated then he sighed

"So Konoha didn't send you here then?" It didn't sound like a question, but rather a confirmation. Not to mention how dissappointed he sounded

I huffed, "They didn't, I came here on my own"

"I have a question- Yume, right?"

"What is it?"

"If the Hokage is in a coma, why is Danzo at the meeting, not you?" Karin asked and I let out a tired sigh

"I'm the interm Hokage, it's true, but it's exactly like you said. Tsunade-sama is in a coma, there is no guarantee she'll even wake up, I can't fill in for her for a extended period of time." I explained, "During this time specifically, Konoha had no choice but choose Danzo to be the Hokage"

"They should've made you the Hokage if they needed a permanent one then" Sasuke smirked

"Sasuke, I really don't like the sound of that" Suigetsu deadpanned and spoke in a worried tone

"All that aside, Sasuke" I said then narrowed my eyes at my twin brother, "Did your questions get answered?"

Sasuke immediately understood what I meant and sustained eye contact with me, "Yeah, they have"

"Do you know what you'll do from now on?"

"I do, and I want you to aide me..." Sasuke stood up and extended his hand to me, "...In destorying Konoha"

I slapped his hand away and glared at him, "You've stepped far out of line, Uchiha. It seems being leinent with you was a mistake."

He looked unbothered by it and turned around, "Let's go, you three"

"Alright"

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To kill Danzo"