C37 Three-courtyard Large Competition

Jin Cheng did not dare continue speaking after hearing Ye Chen's words. Although he still did not know who Ye Chen was, he remembered someone telling him that Ye Chen was extremely powerful.

With that, Jin Cheng and Zhou Ting left the Diamond Family.

Liu Qianqian and the others began comforting the heartbroken Zhang Xiaoshi.

Ye Chen looked at Zhang Xiaoshi and couldn't help but secretly sigh. Although the world may only have so many words, love has to be one of the most deadly ones.

After returning to the Anyue Academy, Ye Chen continued to cultivate as the day of the Trinity Competition approaches.

"..."

Two weeks later.

Today was a grand occasion for the entire East Base City.

Anyue Academy, Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy will all be competing against each other in the Battle Stadium of the East Base City.

The reason for the Trinity Competition this time was to select the top ten strongest students of the city to fill the spots given by the White Cloud Intermediate Cultivation Academy.

Furthermore, the East Base City's three strongest practitioners, Liu Xinghe, Yang Kun, and Jin Yuan would all be present to witness the monumental event.

The Trinity Competition was not about all the students of the Three Academies, but rather the students in their third year. Furthermore, they had to at the very least broken through the realm of the Reserve Martial Cultivator in order to participate.

As there were only ten spots available to attend White Cloud Intermediate Cultivation Academy, the three academies only selected a handful of students each to participate in the event.

All three academies were by each of their respective principal. The Anyue Academy Principal, Zhang Fenghe, led Ye Chen and several other students towards the Battle Stadium.

At this time, the principal of Sky Blue Academy and his students had also arrived outside the Battle Stadium.

Since Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy had always maintained a very good relationship, the moment the two academies arrived outside the Battle Stadium, they began to chat with each other.

"Mu Hai," a Reserve Martial Cultivator student tapped Mu Hai on the shoulder. "Ye Chen is over there."

The number one genius of Sky Blue Academy, Mu Hai, looked towards the direction of the student's gaze and discovered that Ye Chen was just standing not too far away from him.

Ever since he came back from the Anyue Academy, Mu Hai had become terrified of Ye Chen's very existence. Upon the mention of Ye Chen's name, he could not help but tremble in fear.

"Mu Hai, what are you trembling for?" Jin Cheng naturally noticed Ye Chen and a hint of menace appeared on his face. "Do you know him?"

The Sky Blue Academy students were all stunned. They looked at Jin Cheng in shock and said: "Brother Jin, do you not know who he is?"

Jin Cheng was surprised by everyone's reaction towards Ye Chen. Could it be that Ye Chen was very famous? Had he beeen ill-informed?

"Brother Jin, Ye Chen is the strongest cultivator among all the students in East Base City," A student of Sky Blue Academy said to Jin Cheng.

What?

Jin Cheng's pupils constricted. Of course, he had heard of Ye Chen's name before. Although he did not attend the Vicious Beast Observing Session previously, he could not count how many times he had heard the mention of Ye Chen's name over the past days.

Dodging more than thirty punches of Mu Hai's and managing to send him flying with a single punch?

Killing Stage One Vicious Beasts in one shot?

At that time, he naturally did not believe the rumors being spread. He also did not think that the person he met in the Crystal Palace was the current number one genius of the Anyue Academy, Ye Chen.

"Jin Cheng, if you fight with him later," Mu Hai looked at Jin Cheng and warned: "I advice you to admit defeat immediately."

Jin Cheng, on the other hand, sneered arrogantly. Although he was surprised by the praises and fear for Ye Chen, he was not afraid of meeting Ye Chen in battle, especially since his family provided him with a Strength-Boosting Pill. Upon taking the pill, one could increase their strength immensely for the next ten minutes before it eventually subsides.

As for the news of Ye Chen killing the Vicious Beast with a single punch? In Jin Cheng's eyes, that was simply an exaggeration created from baseless rumors.

Following this, the students of the three academies were led by their respective headmasters into the main stage one after another.

Spectators of all ages and gender had already filled up all the seats around the Battle Stadium. Some of which were ordinary civilians while others were martial cultivators. However, they all had to purchase tickets to watch the competition.