C44 Does an Yue Have a Martial Skill

Ye Chen opened his own information panel:

"Host: Ye Chen."

"Age: 15."

"Cultivation Talent: Transcendent."

"Attribute Talent: Medium Strength, Inferior Speed."

"Cultivation Stage: One-star Martial Cultivator."

"Skills: Spiritual Tyrant Spell (No Ranking), Mighty Demon Bull Fist (Low level Profound Rank), Shadow Step (Advanced Yellow Rank)"

Ye Chen thought for a few moments why the rank of the Spiritual Tyrant Spell was stated as null. Upon further thinking, he realized that the level of the skill is entirely based on the level of one's cultivation. The lower one's cultivation, the weaker the skill is; The higher one's cultivation, the stronger the skill becomes. Thus, you would not be able to simply rank the skill by itself.

Soon after, he walked out of the Cultivation Chamber.

"Secondary Inherent State Talent."

"Inferior Intermediate State Talent."

The talents of the students in the area appeared in his vision.

Ye Chen could copy a new talent once again. However, it would be difficult to find a worthwhile talent to replicate anywhere in the academy at this moment.

Since his school holiday is nigh happening in a week, he decided to wait until then to begin his search for a new talent to replicate.

However …

Ye Chen suddenly remembered something.

Generally speaking, only after becoming a One-star Martial Cultivator would one truly be able to cultivate martial skills.

After all, there was no reason to do so before then.

After which, he walked towards the principal's office.

Not long after, Ye Chen arrived at the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Principal Zhang Fenghe's voice came from in his office.

Ye Chen, accordingly, opened the door and walked in.

At this moment, there were a few other teachers in the principa's office other than Zhang Fenghe himself.

Ye Chen's homeroom teacher, Lin Gensheng, and Yang Feng's homeroom teacher, Wang Qiang, were also present in the room.

"Oh, it's Ye Chen. What business do you have here?" Zhang Fenghe said.

The few teachers also looked at Ye Chen, wondering what he wanted.

"Principal, does Anyue Academy have any martial skills?" Ye Chen asked.

Zhang Fenghe and the other teachers were stunned when they heard this.

"Ye Chen, why are you asking this?" Zhang Fenghe was confused.

"I've been thinking... Since I'm about to graduate onto further education, I would like a martial skill to learn," Ye Chen said.

What!

Zhang Fenghe and the other teachers did not know how to respond to his words.

"Ye Chen," Zhang Fenghe said while analyzing Ye Chen. "Have you broken into the realm of a One-star Martial Cultivator?"

"I was originally a True Reserve Martial Cultivator. After refining the Reserve Martial Cultivator's Ascension Potion, I would naturally become a One-star Martial Cultivator," Ye Chen said.

This...

Zhang Fenghe and a few teachers were dumbfounded yet again.

"Ye Chen, you aren't going to tell me that you have already finished refining the Reserve Martial Cultivator Ascension Potion, right?" Lin Gensheng also looked at Ye Chen in disbelief.

"Yeah, what's so strange about that?" Ye Chen asked in a confused manner.

Lin Gensheng and Zhang Fenghe looked at each other with their eyes wide open. Only one word emerged in their minds: "Genius!"

It had to be known that the Reserve Martial Cultivator Ascension Potion usually takes at least ten days to fully refine. Thus, Ye Chen had successfully refined it at an incredible speed compared to the usual. Indeed a sign of a genius.

A thought suddenly appeared in Zhang Fenghe's and Lin Gensheng's mind. If Ye Chen was given enough time, this boy would definitely be able to reach the stars in the sky and break through realms never before broken in the future.

"Anyue Academy does indeed have martial skills…"

Before Zhang Fenghe could finish, Ye Chen interrupted him.

"Principal, I take anything as long as it is a Profound Rank martial skill," Ye Chen said.

These words astounded everyone in the principal's office.

As long as it is a Profound Rank martial skill?

In the past, most students who graduated from Anyue Academy were only Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivators. This year, however, there were not only two True Reserve Martial Cultivators who would graduate, but there was also a One-star Martial Cultivator.

Since True Reserve Martial Cultivators or below could not cultivate martial skills, Anyue Academy naturally did not have any skills stored. They have in store, on the contrary, the weak yellow-ranked martial skill, Tiger Cloud Palm.