C39 The Third Courtyard Tournament 2

"Next is Anyue Academy's Bai Jun against Sky Blue Academy's Huang Qian."

Bai Jun and Huang Qian were both Early Reserve Martial Cultivator.

The battle commenced, and the two began to let out relentless blows.

Bai Jun and Huang Qian were both of similar strength. The two of them fought with great difficulty, but it was Bai jun who came out victorious in the end.

"Anyue Academy's Bai Jun wins!"

Following that, Yang Feng proceeded to also defeat his opponent in an instant.

The same goes for Mu Hai of Sky Blue Academy and Jin Cheng of Gale Academy.

Mu Hai and Jin Cheng had both also become True Reserve Martial Cultivators.

Ye Chen saw their ascension to the realm of a True Reserve Martial Cultivator as a natural occurrence, for they both possessed the cultivation talent of the Advanced Inherent State.

When it was Ye Chen's turn to act, he swept his way past his first match, too defeating his opponent in the blink of an eye.

The second stage of the tournament had begun!

There were still twenty students remaining of the original fifty, and ten would unfortunately be eliminated.

The martial cultivators in the judging area began to discuss amongst themselves.

"If I am not wrong, among these twenty students, there are five students who are in the realm of the True Reserve Martial Cultivator. It seems that the level of the students this year is very high this time," one of the cultivators laughed.

"I recognize four of them. As for the other one…"

One of the martial cultivators looked further and was sure that he did not recognize Ye Chen's name nor appearance.

Five of the twenty remaining students were True Reserve Martial Cultivators.

Of which were Ye Chen, Liu Qianqian, Mu Hai, Yang Feng, and Jin Cheng.

"His name is Ye Chen," Liu Xinghe suddenly said. Then, he looked at the people sitting next to him. "He might just be the one who will place first in the Trinity Competition this year."

On the other hand, Yang Kun sneered and said to Liu Xinghe: "Brother Xinghe, such a clown will not be able to take first-place in this competition."

Liu Xinghe ignored his comment and continued spectating the battles.

After the second round, the five True Reserve Martial Cultivators of the Three Great Academies would definitely turn out victorious. After the elimination of ten other Early Reserve Martial Cultivators, only five True Reserve Martial Cultivators and five Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivators remain in the top ten seats.

Next commenced the matches that would decide the top ten placements of the competition!

There was, without a doubt, no chance for the five Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivators to come out victorious against the other five True Reserve Martial Cultivators.

With that, sixth to tenth place has already been decided among the five remaining Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivators.

They shook their heads in disappointment for failing to obtain the prizes for the top three candidates. However, they could not help but be proud of their feat of managing to secure their spots in the selection for the White Cloud Intermediate Cultivation Academy.

The top five remaining participants were all extremely important students, as everyone had broken through the realm of a True Reserve Martial Cultivator.

"Next will be the matches deciding the top five placement in the Trinity Competition. As long as you can get yourself into the top three of the rankings, you will be able to obtain the prizes for the competition this time around!"

"Great! Go on! Fight! "

The thousands of spectators burst into cheers and began applauding once again.

"Anyue Academy's Yang Feng versus Sky Blue Academy's Mu Hai!"

Mu Hai and Yang Feng were both True Reserve Martial Cultivator.

Because they had both pursued Liu Qianqian before, the two of them had become each others' archenemies. The moment their gazes connected, their eyes lit up with rage.

Suddenly, Yang Feng began to make his first move!

"It has begun!"

A peoson in the audience shouted aloud.

The two proceeded to fight in an intense manner without any clear signs of who is going to win. As a barrage of fists were sent flying into one direction, a volley of kicks were delivered into the other.

"Brother Mu, Brother Yang, who do you think will win this battle?" one of the martial cultivators looked at Yang Kun and Mu Feng as he spoke.

Mu Feng was Mu Hai's father. Although the Mu Family wasn't one of the East Base City's three great families, they still could not be underestimated and looked down on.

The two of them did respond to his question. They only looked at the two figures battling it out on the Fighting Platform, obviously hoping that their son would win.

Since Mu Hai's Advanced Body Forging Technique reached the max level of its proficiency, his body's attributes were obviously much better than that of Yang Feng. Thus, it would not take much longer before Yang Feng finally admitted his defeat.

In the end, Mu Hai came out victorious at the end of the intense battle.

"Sky Blue Academy's Mu Hai wins!"