chapter 1

Let's start it........

It's night 12:45 am. At Chandigarh. In a building.

Girl: but maa.... How can I live alone plss try to understand once again mom!!! I don't think it's a good idea.....

A lady: but Avu u don't have other option rn. If u won't go now then ur life will be hell. I know u can live alone and can take care of yourself. Plss go away before ur pappa wake up. Noone will know except me about u running away..... As a mother I already lost a daughter now I can't loose another daughter due to my husband's stubbornness. Plss Avu for me. For ur future... Don't forget me. mumma loves u alot.....

(So yeah! The girl is Avu and her mother am)

Avu: I will do anything for u ma.. for me also.... And I love you more...

And she hugged her mom and am kissed avu's forehead.

Am: take care of yourself and if possible never come back. If u get time then call to here house landline number between 9-5. Ok??

Avu: yess mom!!

Am: here. There is everything what u want in this suitcase. Clothes, few money, books and Ur all electronic essentials....

Avu: mom!! I will take care of myself and as soon as I reach anyplace I will try for a job. U take care of yourself and don't worry about me.....

And Avu left from her house with all her belongings.

Avu's pov

What a life I got?? I am running away from my own family..... To live my life in my way..... Now there is no one who will throw their decisions on me and noone who will force themselves on me... I hope I can lead my life atleast now happily..... From my birth to till now I didn't even sleep a night happily..... My only best friend and everything is my mom..... Yes! I am an introvert. I will be in my own world.... My books, mom is my only world.... Idk why my dad hates me but I till now only love him. I hope this journey gives me atleast some peace.

End of pov

And with that she opened window a little bit to welcome a fresh air, with a new hope and train Started to go along with her life to take a new turn. She relaxed a bit but sleep was long way from her.... She opened her laptop to check for few jobs as she completed fashion designing. She found few vacancies and she sent mails to those fashion designing companies and closed her laptop and took a book and started reading it.......

To be continued.......!

So here is the 1st chapter.

Will post the next chapter soon.

Like
Comment
Follow