chapter 20

~ author's ~

He froze looking at her. Seeing her after 3 weeks. He is staring at her like a creep. She playing with the kids and trying to make them laugh by making cute faces and also by speaking them with her baby voice. He can't hear anything but he can imagine what must be she doing and talking to them. At the moment if someone ask the Siddharth Nigam his name. He doesn't answer them. He wants to run towards her take her in his arms and scream I love you and I need u to her and also to the whole world but he is not in the state to do it.  His mind is still trying to process that she is really standing there infront of his eyes....

Here ashi is shocked would be an understatement. Surely, she thought that avneet Kaur is special and important for him but after looking at him she got know one thing..... He is looking at her like if he could blink then she will fly away and also with an emotion in his eyes which she thought he don't know.

Love.....

At that moment she got to know two main things. She is in love with him but he is in love with other girl and also he can never be her's. She smiled sadly and went away from their with tears in her eyes....

Whereas Siddharth is still standing there staring at her. Suddenly he noticed that she is looking around trying to catch someone placing her hand on her chest like she felt someone's gaze at the same moment his phone rang. He immediately took his phone out ready to mudder the person who is calling him. He cut it off before he can do what he thought and again looked at her but she already ran away from there again........

He started searching running here and there but he didn't see her again. Sighing he went and sat in the car.

Sid: drive to the company.

Driver nodded and started the car. He had a smile on his face now. Yes! He didn't find her but now he got a hope that he can find her. He is closer to her. Now, his determination increased he will surely find her......

He reached the office  and  told ashi to leave and also he will send her, her money soon. She just nodded which is quite unusual of her but he shrugged off  and  went towards the fashion designing wing as he know jai and reem will be there only. He already msg Abhishek to come to the company.

Right now, jaireem along with Abhinavi are discussing about avneet and why Siddharth called them. All the employees in that wing to paid them max attention they got to know about avneet and also trying to know more about what may had happened.....

Siddharth ran inside his office. Everyone in the office looking at him dumbstruck..... Firstly he is running madly like someone is chasing him, secondly he is showing in the office after many days and thirdly he is grinning..... Everyone were just staring at him gobsmacked. Seeing him smiling for the first time. Siddharth reached the wing and went towards the area where he found jaireem and Abhinavi. They all stood up as soon as they saw him. And also all the employees to stared at them and trying to know what is happening but they all cared less now!!!! Siddharth is standing there panting and also grinning....

Before anyone can ask him what happened he took all four of them into a bear hug. They all crushed between eachother. All the people present there gasp loudly seeing him hugging his employe.  He released.

Sid: guys..! We found her.

As soon as he said realisation down them and immediately jaireem hugged him again. Siddharth who didn't except this to come Fell down due to unbalance. All the people looking at them bewildered. As they fell down they sat on the floor and looked at eachother and then saw that all are looking at them. They embarrassedly looked away. Reem who can't control herself more bursted off laughing followed by jai and then sid..... All the people just looked awestruck seeing Siddharth laughing. They didn't even see him laughing let alone smile......

Whereas, vaishu started crying in happiness and abhishek trying to stop her. Pregnancy hormones u see!!!!!!!!!

After laughing, sid immediately straighten and as usual told in his cold tone.

Sid: get back to work.

Everyone immediately started doing their work and sid started filling the details to everyone.

Sid: actually, wait I need to check whose this person called me. I thought to kill him then and there but can't but now I will do it.

Saying it he picked up his phone but jai immediately snatched it.

Jai: leave it na bro... Now we found avneet. Let's try to reach her out.

Jai convincing him as he was the one called Siddharth. Sid looked at him suspiciously but shrugged off. He is happy now after along time.......

Sid: jai. Give bonus to everyone.

Sid announced happily. All looked at him dumbstruck including the employees who heard him.

Sid: what? I am so happy today so let's just give bonus to everyone. Cheers!!!!

Saying that he immediately went to the place where he said avneet his past. From the day he opened up about his past to her there. He not only felt his mom's presence but also avneet's too.... Once that place had many sad memories of his but now that place changed to the good ones......

While, jaireem looked as shock as Abhinavi. Yes! Sid gave bonus to his employees only during major festivals like Diwali but now him giving bonus to them just he is happy meant every one that he changed......

No doubt avneet changed him in those two months. That too for good...... She gave him all the love and care he lost after his mom. Now he don't want anything except her......

Let's join the journey of sid to find his avneet and also to make her his............

To be continued.......

Are you guys ready....????