chapter 19

Sid's pov

I showed that letter to dada. I can't believe she left? Away from me this family? I know that Rahul is blackmailing her but she can fight with him right.? Or she can tell me. She can't just goo away like that. I am so mad on her. I will get her anyway....

If that means I need to kill Rahul. I will kill him.

We started searching for her all the places we knew but she is nowhere. I came back to house and sat on the couch. My anger slowly turning into tears. She can't go away like that. I need her. I will become that heartless Siddharth Nigam if she isn't with me. I never remember crying after mom but she made me cry for her.... Bhabhi came and hugged me. I cried in her arms. I started sobbing.

Sid: I want her bhabhi. I need her. I love her pls. I love her.
Vaish: shhh..... Sid. We will find her. We all are with u. We will find her. Ok? Be strong....

I wiped my tears.

Sid: I am going to office.

I reached office and called arob to come and meet me immediately. After sometime there is a knock on my door. I said come in and then came arob.

Sid: arob. Idk what u will do but I want that Rahul Oberoi to suffer. Make him down and also hire a private investigator and make her meet me. I need to discuss her about finding some one.

I said in a cold tone. He nodded and went to do his work.

I finished off few meetings and went to search for avi. Idk where to search her.... I came back house. It's feels so lonely without her. I miss her... I skipped my dinner and went to room to sleep.

Next day. I got a call from arob that he found a investigator and fixed a appointment in a cafe. I, jai and reem went and sat on a table. We are waiting for her to come.

Jai: bro... When will she come...?
Re: yes. We are waiting here for almost 1 hour.
Sid: idk...!

Then a girl came towards us...

Girl: are u jaijeet and Reem?

She asked looking at both of them. They nodded she saw me and smiled. I just looked at her blankly.

Girl: hello. I am ashi the private investigator.
Jai: hello ms. Ashi.
Ashi: no formalities u can call me ashi.
Re: ok. U can also call us jai and reem.
Ashi: so why are we here?

She asked looking at me.

Sid: we need to find her.

I said giving her a picture and details of avi. She took it and started reading it.

Ashi: ok. It's need sometime for me to find. I will try to find her as soon as posible.
Sid: u don't need to find her just let us know about her whereabouts. That's enough.

I said her in a cold tone. She stared at me and then slowly nodded.

Sid: I am going.

I said looking at jaireem.

Re: where?
Sid: to find avi.

They both nodded and sid along with ashi started finding avu but they didn't get to know anything....

******

It's been a week. They all are trying to find avneet but noone knows anything about her whereabouts. Ashi  is asking him about so many questions like about his life, who is her,  why does the need her all this type of questions but she shuts her mouth by his one cold angry glare. These all things make him angry and irritate at the same time but he can't do anything..... He even stopped going to office. Siddharth usually locks himself in his room or else will be searching for avneet. Jai is handling his empire and everyone are worried about sid as he is not taking care of himself properly. He started to skip his meals and all the frustration he used to take out by doing work out........

It's Wednesday and both ashi and sid are trying to find her they came now to the outskirts of the city where there are few villages and started searching. Sid went to a general store and asked the shop keeper about avneet by showing him her pic which he clicked without her knowledge. The shopkeeper said he saw her 2 days ago and said that she will come here once in a week to buy few groceries. He smiled widely.  Siddharth asked him about her address but the shopkeeper said he don't know.

Whereas, ashi was beyond shock to see the rude and arrogant business man smile no words but his smile is breathtaking but she also shocked as soon as he got to know about this girl his smile widen. She also noticed that he sometimes stare at his phone and also wherever he goes his eyes will be searching something or someone by this  She felt like this girl is most important girl in his life but she also felt like she is getting attracted towards him. She had no boyfriend but have  many male friends also but noone attracted her like him though he will be only cold towards her but after seeing his smile she carried away......

.
.
.
.

It's been a four days since they started searching for avneet in that area but they didn't get anything. Siddharth now felt like he is loosing her. She is going away from him. A tear rolled down his eye. He immediately wiped it. He looked other side and saw that ashi is looking at him with concern.

Ashi: who is she?
Sid: what?
Ashi: who is she to u?
Sid: it's none of your business.

He replied to her coldly. She looked away hurt.

They started driving again but they stopped at a small hotel beside a school to eat lunch except him ofcourse. Ashi and the driver. Abhishek strictly prohibited him to drive as he is not in a good state to drive.....

He is answering few mails in his phone when driver came back along with ashi and they sat in the car and started to drive.  Suddenly sid looked at the rear-view mirror and saw a glimpse of something or certain someone.

Sid: STOP THE CAR.

He yelled and the driver immediately stopped the car. He quickly got down of the car.

Sid: u can go.
Ashi:but-

Ashi tried to protest but one glare from him as usual shut her up. He started walking and went towards the entrance of the school gate beside the hotel. Ashi too started following him with curiosity...... As soon as sid reached the entrance he froze so did ashi.

To be continued.......

What do you guys think about ashi????