chapter 5

Sid's pov

   As soon as dada called me and informed about di. I cancelled all my meetings and reached the hospital and enquired in the reception and went to the first floor and towards their room.

Sid: Bhabhi. U okay?
Vaishu: Sid. Why did u come? Who told u?
Sid: dada told me. Are u okay di what happened?

  And they both looked at each other and

Abhinavi: coz u are going to become a chachu.....

It took me a min to understand. Chachu? WAIT? MEANS?

Sid: omg!!! Congratulations both of u. I am so happy.

And I hugged Di first and then hugged dada.

Sid: for the first time I am proud of dada.
Abhi: what do u mean.? Haa? Aren't u proud of me before?
Sid: no...

And I hi-fi with bhabhi and we both laughed watching dada's face and I side hugged Bhabhi.

Abhi: u both wait and see even I have my sister's now.... I will take my revenge soon..... Just wait and watch....
Sid: what? Sisters?
Vaishu: yes...! Avneet and reem. Actually! Avneet is the who admitted me here and also called abhi.

  Ohh.... Seems like a responsible girl.

Sid: where are they?
Vaishu: they went to the office as it's getting late.
Sid: ohh okay.....

Just then someone came inside. Jai....

Jai: congratulations Sid.....
Sid: u too bro!!!!

And we both hugged eachother then pulled dada too and we trio hugged eachother.

Jai: abhi bhaiya we can discharge in the next three hours.
Sid: thanks alot jai...
Jai: bro..... From when u started behaving like this? Aren't I Ur buddy and aren't I vaishu Di's brother. It's my responsibility too...
Sid: okay. I am taking my thanks back.
Jai: good!  Come on let's celebrate it's time to welcome a new family member.....

Just then bhabhi's phone rang. She removed from her pocket and picked up.

Vaishu: guys! Quite for a min.

On call:

Vaishu: hello avneet...

Ohh so the call is from avneet the same girl who admitted Bhabhi in the hospital right???

Avu: Didu.... No parties for u from now.....
Vaishu: what the
Avu:*cuts her* and no swearing and no cursing too.....
Vaishu: Avu u re behaving like my mother.....
Avu: u can think whatever u want. Is abhi bhaiya with u?
Vaishu: call is in speaker only madam!!
Avu: great!!!! Abhi bhaiya...
Abhi: yeah!!
Avu: so from now on u re only responsible for everything... Didu shouldn't do any work and also should take complete rest for the next 8 months.
Abhi: ok but how do u know that we are throwing a party...
Avu: bhaiya it's called sixth sense. I know vaishu Di from 2 months. Can't I guess this simple thing?
Abhi: true...
Avu: I just called u inform u this and yes bhaiya if I get to know from Di or from anyone that my didu is not taking rest then I won't spare u.....
Vaishu: heyy Avu this is interesting.... If I won't take rest abhi will get the punishment... It's awesome.....
Avu: awww.... My didu even u will get the punishment too.....
Vaishu: hey it's not fair....!
Avu: everything fair in baby's health and now I have work so will call u later. Byee didu and Bhai...
Abhinavi: byee....

End of the call

Looks like this girl knows about Bhabhi alot.... She even started taking care of her like bhabhi's mother.... Caring girl.....!

Abhi: how did she guess so correctly vaishu?
Vaishu: that's her power abhi. She will get to know everything if she understands a person clearly.....
Abhi: so from now no work nothing only rest.
Vaishu: noo.... I will work.
Abhi: what? Do u want punishments from my sister?
Vaishu:(sighed) fine.. this girl started making u scary too....

Ok! This avneet name girl is really interesting in two months she got to know Bhabhi so much and in just one meet she became so close to dada too.....

Where is this jai???? I looked at their he is watching something in his phone..... I know what he is watching.... I slowly peeked in and yes this buddy is staring at the pic of reem Sameer.

Sid: bro stop staring at her pic when there are people around u....

He flinched.

Jai: u scared me dude!!!
Sid: when are u gonna tell her about Ur feelings??
Jai: when I will get to her feelings on me?
Sid: how did she react when she saw u today as her team leader?
Jai: first she was shocked then she stared at me and then that's it.....

  So this jai had a crush on reem Sameer from our college days. She is our college only and from then many proposed her but she rejected everyone so from then jai to had a fear that she will reject him too. So he didn't propose her in the college and after college he thought he will forget her but this poor fellow loves her so much that he started stalking her as he can't live without seeing her.then when she joined here in my company I immediately informed him from that day he came everyday to see her in the reason of meeting me but she didn't notice him so now I set him up as her team leader even though he is the CFO of this empire.  Let's just see will this plan will work or not.......

  I just hope it's work...... I sighed.

Sid: bro.... If u truly love her then confess it to her. You should not scare about her answer her answer is her's decision neither u should be sad if she reject you. If she is meant to be yours then noone can separate u both if she isn't yours then even though u try to be with her and make her yours it doesn't happens. It's all depends upon destiny and fate.

I patted his shoulder and then we finished formalities and we all left for our house on the way jai left to his house.

  I then freshed up and left to study room in the house and started to work and then idk when time ran.  We three as usual had dinner and I told Bhabhi to take care and left to my room worked for sometime and then slept even though I had those thoughts........

End of pov

  And even Avu leaves from office goes to her room, completes her work, will have dinner with reem and they both sleep.....

👉🏻To be continued......

👉🏻So want SidNeet's meet?

👉🏻Stay tuned 😉