chapter 10

Before  reading the chapter. I have few things to tell u all!!!

Firstly, happiest birthday to sidshek, bonbros. They are truly an inspiration for me and I love them both too though I love sid more than Abhi 😂. I wish them to be happy and live happily ever and also to get lots lots of success and many more ahead.....

Secondly, my college is started so I have to go back to my hostel and I wanted to complete this book in this week only and for that I have only two options

1. I need to complete the whole book in one shot or two shots

2. I need to write another 10-15 chapters expressing the feelings of sidneet and their journey completely.....

So choose anyone option from the above and tell me in the comments so that I can decide what to do.

Happy reading!!!!!!!

THE MOST AWAITED CHAPTER...........

The next morning......

Vaishu's pov

  I woke up and sat on the bed but I am getting a vibe like something is going to happen. Something bad..... But what will happen?

Vaish: abhi....!
Abhi: what happened vaishu?
Vaish: abhi... Idk but I am getting some bad vibes abhi....
Abhi: vaishu vaishu relax..... Nothing will happen. I am here right.... Sid is with us only right...? It's just a imagination. Cool down.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I slept

...

...

..

Vaishu: Avu......!

I shouted. Abhi came towards me leaving his laptop. I immediately hugged him and I started panicking....

Vaish: abhi abhi..... Avu. I want to see her. Plss I want to see her plss abhi abhi.....
Abhi: ok! Ok! Vaishu relax. Take deep breaths. Take deep breaths. Tension and panick is not good for u and our baby. Relax. Cool down.

I did as he said and cool down.

Abhi: now tell me. What happened?
Vaish: abhi. I want to see Avu abhi. I think she is in trouble abhi. I told u na I am not getting good vibes from morning. Now I got a dream of Avi. Plss abhi I want to see her. Plss.....
Abhi: ok. I will go and bring her personally. She may be in the office right now. I will go. U just sleep. I will inform the maid to look at u. U should not take any tension. Ok?

  I weekly nodded. He kissed my forehead and laid me down. I took a book and started reading. God! Pls let be my Avi in safe after a long time I got a little sister. I don't want her to go away from me..... Plss.....

End of pov

Abhi's pov

   As soon as vaishu laid down. I went out of the room and informed a maid to look after vaishu and took my car and started driving. I don't think so vaishu is wrong coz even I am getting few bad vibes as may be Avu is in some trouble.

I quickly drove off to our company and went to the floor where Avi is working but I stopped in the mid way of the corridor by the sight Infront of me......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Avu is just sitting blankly on the floor. Reem and siddharth are beside her talking something to her.....