chapter 7

Avu reached the mansion. She went inside the mansion looking at the garden and the interior and all......

Avu: abhi Bhai

She called abhi.  Abhi reached living room.

Abhi: thank god Avu! Vaish was literally crying now. Did u bring anything?
Avu: yes! Where is the kitchen?
Abhi: come. I will show u and I will bring vaishu here to the living room.

Abhi showed kitchen to Avu and left to bring vaishu to the living room.

Vaishu: Avu! U came.....
Avu: yup! Didu I came. So now tell me what u want...?

She said coming to the living room keeping her hands back so that abhinavi can't see what she brought.

Vaish: Kuch bhi chalega but I want it to be sour and also spicy at the same time.
Abhi: which food item will be sour and spicy at the same time vaishu.... Kuch bhi bolthe ho....
Avu: that food item is possible abhi bhaiya
Abhi: what? Which item?
Avu: this one.

She said removing a plate from her backside.

Vaishu: omg!!!!! This is the one I am exactly craving for......

Vaishu shouted.

Abhi: jeez.... Women..... I will be deaf one day if u yell like that.

Vaishu didn't care about that and started eating raw Mangoes.

Vaishu: thank you so much avu. U re the best I love you......
Avu: relax Di. U eat first.

She started eating.

Abhi: Avu. Come sit.
Avu: no bhaiya I am fine.
Abhi: come on don't be so formal. U re our sister now. Sit.

And she sat

Abhi: how do u know that mangoes are the cravings of pregnant women?
Avu: my mom told me once and also bhaiya u both start reading pregnancy books. U can find them online. Di should not take much stress.
Abhi: I will check them. Do u want to eat something?
Avu: no bhaiya I am good. I just came here for vaishu Di.

Vaishu: thanks avu.
Avu: Di u re making me stranger by saying thanks again and again. Am I a stranger to both of u?
Abhi: no avu. U re my little sister. Ok?
Vaish: yes Avu. U re our sister. Never ever feel like that ok?

Avu eyes welled up with tears. She remembered her mother, parents....

Avu's pov

Noone ever showed me this much of affection except my mom. Am I really worth their care. A tear rolled down my cheek. I immediately wiped it.

Abhi: what happened Avu?
Vaishu: why are u crying?
Avu: ntg. I got an elder brother. I don't have a brother. I do have an elder sister but we are not so close.... It's just tears of happiness. I am fine.

Abhi bhaiya hugged me and that's it. Tears started rolling down my eyes. I started crying. I calm down after sometime and wiped the tears.

Avu: I am sorry. I cried.
Abhi: stupid girl. If u can't cry Infront of us then where will u go.
Vaishu: yes Avu. U Don't have to worry. We both are always there for u.
Avu: thank you
Vaishu: now u are making us strangers by saying thanks

And Di pouted. I and abhi bhaiya laughed.

Abhi: always smile like this Avu. We both are here for u. I know u can't tell me Ur problems now but don't ever feel alone. If u feel like that any time u can come here no matter what time. Haa?
Avu: hmm.

And I smiled. I am really lucky to get them. God! Plss let them be happy always... I know my problems will affect them if I tell them now. So it's better if I hide from them. I can't able to say to them and increase their tension right now all I want is vaishu Di's baby should be fit and fine.

Avu: ok. I will go now. I think it will get dark again. If I start late. I am staying towards west side.
Abhi: wait Avu. I will drop its peak time now. I don't think so u will get any cabs.
Avu: don't worry bhaiya. I will manage. U should be with Di. We should not leave her alone. I will go.
Vaishu: no u re not going alone. Atleast let the driver drop u.

After alot of discussion. I finally gave up and agreed. I bid them byee and started to go back to the room

End of pov

Sid's pov

  Finally!!! It's 6 right now and my meetings ended for today. Thank god! I can go and be with Bhai and Bhabhi. Now a days I can't able spend sometime with them. I immediately packed up and went to the car Started to go towards mansion. While my car entering the car. I saw one of the car is going out from the mansion and there is a girl sitting inside. I can't able to see her face as the car went away. I went inside and saw that Bhai and Bhabhi are talking in the living room

Sid: hello both of you....
Abhi: omg!!! Vaishu it will rain today pakka or may be today sun rise up from other side today. How come I little brother came early today?

Oh god! Drama queen. I rolled my eyes.

Sid: ho Gaya? I came early as I am not spending much time with both of you.
Vaishu: u should have come 5 mins before Sid. Just now Avu left from here. U both should have meet eachother

Oh so that girl is avneet.

Sid: why did she come here?
Abhi: coz I can't able to handle Ur Di and her mood swings.

Bhai said shaking his head.

Abhi: she just tried to kill me few hours ago she became happy only after seeing avu. I have to thank god and her for handling vaishu.
Vaishu: shut up abhi! U don't even know what should I eat. If she didn't come today I really thought to kill u.
Abhi: see Sid. That's how Ur Bhabhi is behaving nowadays
Vaishu: what u mean? I am a.... Haa?

Omg!!!! Bhabhi started crying... Great now her mood swings started and now we have to bare them for the next 7 months.

Abhi: no no no..... Vaishu baby.... See I am not saying like that. U re good girl na... My baby I was just praising u. Nothing much. Sorry..
Vaishu: really?
Abhi: yess baby.....

  And I shook my head and went to my room. Freshed up. This avneet is surely something...? She said to propose reem to jai. I never meet reem nor avneet and now Bhai and Bhabhi started loving her too.... Is she safe? Coz I can't trust people easily..... Let's see if she is good or something else..........

End of pov

👉🏻To be continued.....

👉🏻Don't kill me. I have my ways....

👉🏻Stay tuned 😉