𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ 𑁍

"Lizzy... I can't," Newt cried into his sister's neck.

They were both laying on Newt's bed. Newt had his arms wrapped around Lizzy's waist and was crying. He didn't want to marry just yet, he was nineteen.

Lizzy rubbed small circles on Newt's back and kissed his forehead every now and then. She was his younger sister he loved so much. In a day, he was going to marry him.

Kate, Newt's mother was grocery shopping in the middle of the night. Newt wasn't mad at her, he was mad at the damn family promise his great-grandfather made. Newt had to marry him.

"It'll all be okay Newt, you don't even know if he's a nice guy," she whispered and kissed Newt's head.

"You're my younger sister, I should be the one comforting you, make you feel safe..."

Lizzy shook her head, going with his hand through his silky blonde hair. Soon Newt fell asleep, crying himself to sleep. He wasn't ready at all, he was not ready ro meet the man he'd marry.

***

"Newt, wake up, love," Kate whispered, shaking Newt's shoulder gently.

The blonde boy slowly opened his eyes, looking at his mother. He saw on her clock that it was nine AM. He would never wake up this early. When he realized that it was the day he'd met him, he groaned.

"N-no, I wanna sleep," he groaned.

"Newt, we need to go, we'll eat breakfast with Jacky and Thomas," his mother informed.

"B-but I don't want to," Newt whined and turned his body to the left.

His mother sighed, she went to Newt's closet and took out a white hoodie and his black skinny jeans. She placed them on Newt's empty desk and went over to sit on his bed again. The blonde woman placed a kiss on Newt's head and stroke his hair.

"I know you don't want to, my precious, but you have to," she whispered, softly pressing a kiss on his temple.

"Now, get up, we gotta go."

After that, she left the room for Newt's privacy. The blonde stood up, looking around his empty room. His luggage was already packed with his clothes and his art bag was filled with pensils and sketchbooks. He sighed, but went up eventually and grabbed his clothes.

"Great," Newt murmured.

He slipped into his hoodie and skinny jeans, went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and combing his hair. He looked at his face, feeling self conscious.

What if the man will hate me for being ugly?

He sighed, the man didn't even had a choice. He had to. Newt stepped into his shoes and got some of his luggage, bringing them into their car. Lizzy was already sitting in it, reading her book with wide eyes.

"Hey, Liz," Newt greeted her good morning and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, Newt," she said, cheerfully.

After Newt got all his luggage in the car, he sat down on the passenger seat, waiting for his mom to come and drive. He always felt bad for not having a driver's license, but he always told himself to get one.