𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ 𑁍

Thomas woke up in the middle of the night. Of course he had to turn around and look at what Newt was doing, but when he saw nothing but a cold blanket on the other side of the mattress there, he immediately stood up.

He quickly walked over to the kitchen and living room, he sighed. He panicked that something was going to happen to his lover. Newt was leaning against the counter, drinking some water. Thomas let out a sigh once again and got over to Newt.

The blonde nodded at him and gave him his glass of cold water. The brunet couldn't help, but smile and take the glass, taking small sips.

"It's late, what are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"I couldn't sleep."

Thomas placed the empty glass on the counter. He opened his arms for Newt to come in. The blonde wrapped his arms around Thomas' shoulders while standing on his toes and Thomas just wrapped them around Newt's small waist.

"Wanna sleep," Newt whispered.

Thomas squealed a little bit at the cute whisper. Newt just chuckled. He went tired from standing on his toes, so he got down. Thomas smiled into Newt's shoulder and got down a little bit as well.

"Let's go to sleep."

Newt nodded his head and let go of the brunet. He gave him a small smile and began walking into their shared room. Thomas was right behind him. He felt like scaring the blonde, so he quickly tip toed to the art room and closed the door slowly.

"Tommy?" Newt voice came from a few feet away.

"You're scaring me, stop it," Newt said and began walking over to the art room.

"Tommy I s-"

"Boo!"

Newt let out a scream, which was quickly muffled by Thomas' hand. He pressed his palm against Newt's mouth and his other hand on his cheek, to make the blonde look at him. Newt's eyes went wide and he rolled them. Then he removed his now wet palm.

"You bloody scared me..." he whispered.

"Yeah sorry, let's just go to bed, all right?" Thomas asked.

Soon they were both laying in bed, with Newt cuddling Thomas' arm. The brunet felt like he shouldn't do it, but he did it anyway. He slowly pulled Newt closer by wrapping his arm around his shoulders and turning him to the side.

"Is this-"

"I like it... No I love it."

The brunet smiled and kissed his forehead before closing his eyes. Newt pulled on Thomas' shirt and made him look at him, he pressed a small kiss on his nose and nuzzled his face into the burnet's neck.

"Good night."

***

"Newt, do you need anything from the grocery store?" Thomas asked, while fixing his jacket.

"No thanks, you have everything?"

Thomas nodded his head, he took his bag with one hand and with the other, he placed it on Newt's cheek and got close to his face. Thomas was asking for a kiss without really saying something, Newt just nodded and closed the gap between them.

Thomas smiled slightly into the kiss when Newt placed his hands on either side his shoulder. The blonde pulled back slowly and gave Thomas one last peck on the lips, before letting him go.

"Bye," Thomas said.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too," Thomas said and closed the door.