𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ 𑁍

"I'll go open up," Thomas said and went over to the door.

He opened the door, revealing a blonde girl. After a while not talking, he realized that the girl was Lizzy, so he let her in. Lizzy hugged the brunet tightly, wrapping her arms around his torso. Thomas was a little bit startled because she was maybe the complete opposite of her brother.

"Hey, I came here to say Newt my goodbye," she said and let go of Thomas

She took off her shoes and went to the living room. She was worried about her brother, she thought it would be a good idea to say goodbye.

"He's in my room," Thomas said and lead  her to the room.

"Oh I see," she said quietly and went in.

Thomas didn't wanted to interrupt the two siblings, so he walked into the kitchen, making himself another cup of coffee. Lizzy ssaw her brother fold his clothes. She smiled at him and walked over to the blonde boy, tapping his shoulder lightly.

"Lizzy, I thought you were with mum and Jacky," Newt said when he turned around.

He quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. Lizzy squealed and hugged him back, kissed his cheek before booping his nose. She broke their hug.

"I wanted to say goodbye, Harriet and I'll go and eat ice cream today..." she said.

"Oh I see, how long has it been since you two are together?" Newt asked.

"A year and a half," she said making heart eyes at the ceiling.

"Alright, we'll see each other in a week then?" Newt asked.

Lizzy hummed happily and kissed him on the cheek again. She was happy to be with her girlfriend, but she missed her brother as well.

"You'll do great in your freshman year," he whispered and lead her to the door, taking a glance at what Thomas was doing.

He was taking out some snacks and drinks, probably for his friends, who would show up in a few hours. Lizzy waved his hand over Newt's eyes, making him shake his head quickly and look back at Lizzy. She shook her head at him.

"Already eye fucking, are we?"

Newt rolled his eyes at her and pulled her into one last hug. He placed a kiss on the top of her head and opened the door, letting her go.

"Bye bye, love you," Newt said.

"Love you too."

Newt closed the door after his sister was out of sight and went into the kitchen, looking if Thomas needed any help. The brunet was standing there, filling bowls with chips and candies. Newt slowly walked over to him and nodded for the bowls.

"Uh you want to eat?" Thomas asked.

Newt shook his head. He was aware of the fact that he didn't speak and needed to, so Thomas could understand him, but he felt nervous for some reason and didn't know what to say.

"No, need help?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, actually could you bring them to the table?"

Newt nodded his head and grabbed the bowls, bringing them to the table. He saw the TV already playing up some slow and calm music and smiled a little bit, thinking how much Thomas cared about his friends.

"Uh, can you put the drinks on the table as well?" Thomas asked, while he was looking through the fridge.

Newt hummed and walked over to the counter once again. He saw few beer bottles and softdrinks on there, he carefully took some bottles and placed them on the table. He noticed that Thomas was making dinner, watching him while he was placing the bottles on the table.