𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ 𑁍

"Tommy, can we take a ride with the bike?" Newt asked.

Thomas was typing on the computer some things, Newt didn't wanted to bother him at first, but he wanted to do something with him. He slowly went off the couch and walked up behind Thomas.

"Can we?" Newt asked again.

"We can, just a second, I wrote my boss that my money is in my account, it's my last month of getting paid in my job, the café..." Thomas explained.

"What about the café?" Newt asked, sitting beside Thomas.

"We're gonna own it, which means we're literally getting money for not doing anything, but some management."

Newt was nervous. He didn't know why, but he felt bad, he didn't really had to do something to earn money, he was just there and it made him feel guilty for other people. But he knew that he would still sell some of his art, so he could feel some kind of bond with his job.

"What are you thinking about?" Thomas asked.

Newt smiled when he saw Thomas closing the computer. He gave him a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arms around the burnet's torso, hugging him in the sitting position.

"You're so cute," Thomas mumbled, hugging him back.

"You too, but can we go? I'm bored."

"Of course."

***

"So, I hope you know how to ride a bike," Thomas said chuckling.

Newt nodded his head and sat down on the seat, Thomas doing the same with his light blue bike. For the blonde, the bike was a little bit big for his height, but it didn't bother.

"Where do you want to go?" Thomas asked.

"Maybe... The park?" Newt suggested.

Thomas gave him a quick wink and a nod before he began the ride. Newt sighed and pushed the pedals one after the other. He was slightly behind his future husband, so he picked up the pace to be right beside him.

"Is it good?" Thomas asked, gesturing the yellow bike.

The blonde nodded his head and reached out his arm to touch Thomas' arm. The brunet chuckled and streched out his arm as well, their fingertips brushing.

Thomas blew a kiss to Newt with his hand and blew it towards him. The blonde giggled and catched the kiss with his hand, making the brunet chuckle, butterflies filling his stomach.

***

"Come, here's grass," Thomas said, pushing his bike to the side of a tree, near the grass.

Newt did the same, and immediately ran to the flower patch, which was filled with daisies, pansies and some tulips. He waved his hand over to Thomas to come over to him.

The brunet chuckled at his cute future husband and walked over to the blonde. He sighed when he sat down beside him. The blonde felt butterflies in his stomach when Thomas kissed his cheek, then right under his eye.

"I love you," Thomas whispered against his cheek.

Newt turned his face to the brunet and smiled at him. He booped his nose slightly with his pointer finger and giggled.