𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 𑁍

"Hey Newt, wake up."

Newt groaned and wanted to turn to his side, but noticed the two arms wrapped around him. He panicked for a moment before realizing it was his future husband. He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunlight, he looked at Thomas.

He had a small smile on his face and was already in his daily clothes. He didn't had to work that day, so he was in his sweatpants and his light blue hoodie.

"Morning," he whispered.

Newt hummed, freed himself from Thomas' grip and walked into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror. He was at first frowning at his face, but he saw confidence in himself.

Okay, you're not bad.

He washed his face and tried to fix the mess on his head, which didn't work, he pouted at the mirror and went with his hand through his hair again.

"Newt, can I come in?" Thomas asked from the door.

"yeah Tommy," Newt said.

Thomas slowly went in, taking his toothbrush and toothpaste. He saw Newt still struggling with his hair and couldn't help, but kiss his pout away. The blonde giggled, pressing his lips onto Thomas' once again.

"You're cute," Thomas stated.

"You're cute too."

"I actually have a gift for you..." Thomas said and put the toothpaste back in its place, starting to brush his teeth.

Newt wanted to know what it was, but couldn't because Thomas would only muffle out some nonsense from his mouth full of toothpaste.

The blonde smiled at him and gave his cheek a quick kiss before heading down the stairs. He was curious about the gift, he just wanted to open it. When he got downstairs the only thing that changed was, that fresh made pancakes were on the table.

The blonde frowned, but if course he had to look outside from the big windows, the back yard. He loved the way it looked, just then he saw his gift.

A yellow bike with a basket on the front. It had two plastic daisies in the basket and the bike in general was perfect for him. He immediately went out to the back yard, with his bare feet tickling because of the grass and still in boxers and his big t-shirt.

"Tommy!" he yelled, smiling.

When he reached the yellow bike, he quickly got on the seat and looked for any other things on the bike. He saw a small piece of paper hid in the small bell and he quickly pulled it out of the small slit.

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭,

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧.