𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ 𑁍

When Newt woke up, when noticed that he was clinging onto Thomas' arm, he blushed slightly, but didn't wanted to let go. He even scooted closer to him and placed his had on his shoulder.

"Good morning..." he whispered to himself.

He couldn't stop thinking about the brunet. He laid with him, he let Thomas even touch him, he couldn't believe it sometimes. He never let anyone get close to him, not even his mother.

He felt Thomas shift and turn to his side, so Newt had to back away quickly, before Thomas would wake up. He saw Thomas slightly open his mouth, snoring very quietly.

***

"Good morning."

Newt smiled at Thomas while he was making breakfast. He made himself a honey toast and for Thomas one with jam. Since they were together for almost three weeks, things got more easier and Newt could actually accept the fact that he was going to marry him.

"Hey, what is your plan for today?" Thomas asked.

"I don't have much to do..." Newt murmured while stirring the egg.

"Oh great, we could hang out in the back yard... If you want to," Thomas said and came over to Newt, helping him with the plates.

Newt didn't have to think twice about it, he immediately nodded and gave him a quick smile. When they got their plates on the table, they sat down and began to eat their first meal.

"Do you like it?" Newt asked quietly.

"Why shouldn't I?" Thomas asked.

"Because it's something basic, you don't seem to be basic," Newt shrugged.

Thomas smiled slightly and continued to enjoy the breakfast. He saw Newt moving weird pieces of his scrambled eggs on the plate. When Thomas looked from another angle he saw that Newt was making art of his food. It was an eye with eyebrows and a nose, but the eggs weren't enough to finish the master piece.

"What are you? Are you some kind of... How?" Thomas asked, shocked at how Newt was able to make art of everything that was around him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Y-your plate."

"Oh. It's nothing," Newt said, blushed, took the plate and threw his cold scrambled eggs into the bin.

***

Newt sat on the couch with his book in his hands, reading probably the most exciting scene, but his mind wondered off when he heard the kettle make weird sounds.

He sighed and quickly walked over to the kettle, taking it away from the stove. When he was about to turn around his eyes landed on the balcony, which showed the back yard. He saw Thomas laying on the grass, with one arm streched out and the other under his head. He had his eyes closed and was humming some tunes.

The blonde smiled at him, he decided to join him. He quickly got a bottle of water out of the fridge and drank a little bit of it, before opening the door to the back yard and going out.

He sighed once again and breathed in the fresh air. Newt got over to the brunet and laid down beside him, on his streched out arm. Thomas let out a chuckle and placed the arm around his shoulder.

"Hey," he said quietly, his eyes still closed.

"Hey, what are you doing?"