𑁍 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx 𑁍

Thomas woke up. The first thing he saw was the blonde boy, cuddling his side. He was very tired, but managed to smile. He slowly rubbed Newt's shoulders, moving his fingers over to his face.

He looked at every small detail his face had. The light freckles, his button nose and those beautiful pink lips. He didn't wanted the blonde to feel uncomfortable because they slept together in a bed, so he went up, freeing himself from Newt's grip on his arm.

He heard Newt groan slightly and saw him gripping the blankets and hugging them tightly. Thomas chuckled sightly, he couldn't help it. He had to. The brunet leaned his head down toward the blonde's and placed a quick kiss on his hair.

***

"Good morning," Newt said quietly and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, what do you want for breakfast?" Thomas asked.

The blonde just shook his head, hugging his legs and forming himself into a ball. The brunet chuckled and just grabbed some eggs and the toaster.

"You slept well here after I came into your room?" Newt asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Uh, yes," Thomas lied.

"I'm sorry."

Newt felt really sorry, he was planning on sleeping on the couch and not him. He felt bad because Thomas was doing everything for him and he didn't even give him one thing that would make him feel better.

"Can I help you cook?" Newt asked.

"Oh no, it's all right."

Newt stood up and helped him anyway. He didn't had to do anything. He planned on painting a canvas outside on the back yard and maybe read while laying on the hammock.

***

"I have to go now, but I'll come home in a few hours actually, today is nothing much to do, by the way, Kate and Jacky are coming for dinner," Thomas said while getting into his jacket.

"Oh okay, should I cook something?" Newt asked.

"It would be helpful actually..."

Thomas got into his shoes and opened the door. He once again looked at the blonde boy, feeling himself blush slightly. In that moment he knew he fell in love with him. He felt like Newt was his porcelain and he had to be very careful and take care of him.

"Okay then, bye," Thomas said.

He waited for Newt to say something. The blonde boy was nervously biting his lip, thinking about kissing the burnet's cheek. He thought about it for a few seconds before agreeing. He got a little bit closer to Thomas' face and placed one hand on his jaw before standing on top toes and leaning his head towards Thomas' cheek.

"Bye," Newt whispered and placed his lips on Thomas' cheek.

Thomas would explode if he was a volcano. He had huge butterflies in his stomach and was pretty sure that Newt could hear his heart beating and could feel the heat of his red cheeks.

***

Laying on the hammock, Newt read his favorite book, sometimes just laying there and looking at the flowers. He was proud of himself because he did something productive that day. He felt bad for Thomas and he wanted to thank him, so he decided to draw him a canvas with a black and white paint.