prologue

"y/n, we're having our first practice game against your school if you'd like to come watch." kiyoko told her best friend over the phone.

the h/c hummed, "what time, 'mizu?"

"takeda-sensei told us next tuesday after school."

y/n smiled, looking up from her studies to see her raven haired friend also doing some homework. "sure, it'd be fun to see you again."

kiyoko looked up to the facetime call and gave her friend a smile back, "we haven't hung out since you came back from tokyo, so it'd be nice to see you again, y/n."

"mhm! nekoma was a really nice school and i still talk to the volleyball club members there. i just wished that you guys were able to do practice matches again, y'know?"

y/n and kiyoko have been friends since they were in elementary school, both showing interest in track during their middle school year and bonded through it.

however, during their third year of middle school, y/n's parents were stationed down in tokyo so y/n never had the chance to meet the karasuno volleyball club members due to it. kiyoko talks about them from time to time.

"hopefully we get to do it soon. i'm very confident that we'll go to nationals this year."

"i'm excited to see those first years you're talking about."

"you wouldn't believe your eyes."

yumie uragiri <3monday 17:21

yumie uragiri <3
monday 17:21

hey yumie

we're going to do a practice match
against karasuno tomorrow.

i was wondering if you'd like to go
and watch us?
read 20:59

Sure Hajime 💜

I'll be there

great! i love you <3
read 21:04

great! i love you <3read 21:04