Chapter 12

Luca's POV

Heaven take Leo to the back while I stay here and let them nap I love them so much but I'm also worried that Ari might find out about he coming back to the states so far he's been in London hopefully he stays there .

I take my laptop out to get some work done even though I run a mafia I still have other business legal business so I need to do some work on them I haven't pay much attention to them to be honest I had one of my trust made deal with thing his name is   Tony he's been like a brother to me and Xavier I only trust 3 people in the business which are Xavier , Tony and Brian .

Brian might be my driver but he's also been there for me a lot of times when I needed him. And Tony he's just been there since high school and has help me with the businesses for a long time and Xavier well you know about Xavier he's been my family since I can remember.

I get out of my thoughts and back to my work. I've been working for a good minutes now I call the flight attendant she walks over trying to be sexy but to be honest I don't even find her attractive she try to talk seductively but I really don't have time for this so I just tell her I want something to eat .

She gets mad I guess that I didn't pay her or her boobs any attention the only women I want is laying back there with my son and sleeping I don't need a slut I just want my girl.

The flight attendant comes back with my food "here you go sir " she says and winks at me " wink again and I'll take your eye out , you saw that lady and little boy correct?" I ask she nods " that lady and little boy are my soon to wife and son so show more respect before I fire or kill you , you pick" I tell her she really is upsetting me I don't like this one bit I'll be dam if someone thinks they can come and mess up what I have with Heaven .

"I'm sorry sir I didn't know I will just get back to work" she says and runs off " as you should" I say more to myself the anyone. I start to eat my food which is mashed potatoes and a T-bone Stake with a piece of chocolate cake it was all amazing I finished eating and went back to work

I stated to get sleepy so I went to the back where the room was when I opened to the door I saw Heaven and Leo curled up together I'm so happy I have them with me I take off my dress shoes and blazer and get in bed with them as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out .

Heaven's POV

I wake up to the sound of someone's voice I turn over to see the flight attendant at the door " Mrs.Russo , we are landing soon" she tell me "thank you for telling me" i tell her I really don't want to even fight with anyone on the whole last name thing it seems pointless .

I turn over to see Luca in bed with me and Leo the thought of he sleeping with me and Leo made me happy my son has both of his parents with him and nothing bad is going to take that away from him .

I slowly shake Luca and whisper " Luca , Luca we are landing soon and I need your help with Leo " I say to him and he groans "sleep little long " he says I giggle at this " did you just giggle at me " he says in a sleepy voice oh dead sweet baby Jesus why does he have to have a sexy sleepy voice.

I get pulled out of my thought when I felt a kiss on my cheek " what was that for" I asked Luca "to get out of whatever zone you where in" he said smiling at me like a little kid " I need you help with Leo he's not gonna wake up and is he does he's going to be mad " I tell him .

"Why would he get mad " he said to me " Leo doesn't like to woken up he hates it why do you think I never wake him up " I say laughing because boy if I ever wake up Leo like I did last time I'll be in for one hell of a ride " why what happens if you do" he asked " it won't be a good for anyone I say have a mad 4 year old on the lose isn't something a lot of people want" I say to Luca " okay then let go take out seats we'll be leading soon" i say and he picks up Leo trying hard not to wake him .

We make our way to our seats and sit down Leo is in Luca's lap so I'm not worried "this is your capital speaking we will be lady in just a few minutes please take your seats and buckle up " the pilot says over the intercom me and Luca so to buckle up and get ready to land .

After a while we landed and everything is great Leo is still sleeping the flight attendant opened the door to the plan the first thing I see is six black SUV all lined up Luca come behind me "what you wait for love " he says " why so many care " I say  " don't worry your pretty little head " he says kissing my forehead and walking off the plane with Leo in his arms .

We walk up to the car and the only person I know is Brian and this other guy but how the fuck did Brian get here if he wasn't on the plane ? Like what I'm confused I'll ask him later . 

We walk up to the car and of course Brian opens it "Had a great flight Mrs. Russo" he asked with a smile "yes I did " I say back I really don't trust Brian something seems odd about him I'll just keep an eye on him since Luca apparently doesn't .

I make my way inside the car and so does Luca with Leo . It take us a while to get to Luca's house but we make it we pull up to a gate that has a big R in the front I'm guess it means Russo. We drive up and hill full of trees and flower we then stop in front of a big Mansion  no no no scratch that it's a Palace fit for a king .

I guess I was so mesmerized you the house I didn't hear Luca "Heaven " he say pretty loud surprised Leo didn't wake up " come on let's get you inside " he says and take my hand Brian opens the car door and we walk out .

Luca walks up to the house and opens the door the first thing i see is how beautiful this house is its warm a cozy something I really like for a big house it's has a big really homey feeling to it .

I clicking of heeling against the floor but that doesn't seem to faze Luca out of the corner of the hall I see and elderly lady coming "hello dear how was your flight " she asked walking up to Luca " it's was fine Ms.Lucy " he says to her I wonder who she is " and who are these to darlings your brought with you " she asked looking a Leo then me "Ms.Lucy this is Heaven and This little prince here is my son Leo " he says Ms.Lucy looks quit shocked that he said son I'm guess no one thought bad ass mafia man could have a son ha well look at them now shocked I laugh in my head .

"Oh dear he is so adorable how old is he ?" She asked looking at me " he's 4 " I tell her "oh how wonderful I'm sure your sister would be happy to be an aunt " Ms.Lucy said. Wait this fucker has a sister and he didn't tell me ohh this just get better and better .