Chapter 23

Luca's POV

I have her one of breast in my mouth while I play with the other one . I love her moans they bring me such pleasure and makes my dick hard "Luca, please " she says I love knowing I'm the one that can do this to her make her melt into me I take my mouth off her breast and look at her .

"Please what baby ? Use your words " I say to her i start to my one of my hand down to her hip and make invisible circles. "Please I need you " she says .
I start to move my hand more down till I reach her pussy .

I move my hand to the folds of her core her breath hitched "fuck" she says I start to play with her clit "you so wet baby " I tell her . I start to slide one of my finger down to her entrance "please" she says "with pleasure" I tell her

I stick my finger inside her she moans out loud I love the sound of her.I start to suck on her boob again while I'm finger her . "Luca " she moans and my dick just loving the sound of her .

I take my finger out of her and bring it to my lip "mmm so fucking sweet baby. I can't wait to feel you wet pussy wrap around my dick" I tell her she bits her lips "please Luca , please fuck me" she says .

"Look at my babygirl so needy" I smile at this and start to take off my clothes. Once I'm done I'm fully naked in front of my beautiful babygirl I see her eyes looking over my body and land on my dick .

"Got bigger much ?? I don't think it's going to fit" she laughs says I can't help but chuckle at this " it will baby " I say to her and smirk. I make my way back to her and hover over her looking into her eye she looks at me with so much love and lust I won't ever get enough of her .

She opens her legs for me and I brush my dick against her wet clit and her moans mm those moan will be the death of me. I line myself up to her entrance I feel the heat coming off her body .

I want this girl so bad and she does even know it I push myself into her not fully I want to see her reaction "uh Luca " she moans out and with that I fill her up with every inch of me .

She moans in pleasure I start off slow I want her to remember me I want to ruin her from all men I want them to know she is all mine no one can have her but me .

"Faster" she say "what was that kitten" I say to her I don't want her to cum yet . "Please daddy faster " she says and that hit the spot I started to go fast . She was not moaning mess " harder please daddy please" she begs and I do nothing but what my babygirl asked me too .

I can feel her tightening around my dick I know she's about to cum "not yet babygirl not yet you cum when I say and if you cum before hand you'll have to get on your knees " I say to her which she just moans in response.

I keep thrusting in and out of her with each thrust they got more sloppy she's wet and I love it "Luca, fuck please daddy I want to cum please " she begs mm I love it when she begs for me and calls me daddy I keep pounding into her faster and harder I lean down to her ear "we're going to cum at the say time okay baby " i say to her and she just moans I keep going till I feel my climax coming "cum for me baby cum for daddy" I say to her and we both cum together.

After we're both done I take myself out of her and look at her "I love you mia bella regina" I say to her and I lean down and kiss her lips " I love you more my love" she says to me looking at me with so much love like I'm the perfect man for her .

"Come on let's shower baby" I tell her and she nods I pick her up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom once there I sit her down and go to turn on the water for the both of us I then check it to make sure it the right temperature.

I go back to my babygirl and pick her up and take her to the shower. Once we get in I put her down on her feet and we start to feel the water . I feel Heavens touching me she runs her hand down my chest till she reaches my hip .

"Baby what are you doing " I asked her " nothing " she said with a mischievous grin she then gets on her knees "babygirl, What are you doing" I say and I look at her and see nothing but lust .

"Going to please my daddy" she says and moves her hands to my dick my breath hitched she started moving her hands up and down my cock "fuck" I say below my breath she starts to get me hard again .

"Baby stop I don't want to hurt you" I tell her she looks at me and smirks "hurt me then" she says and with out saying another word she has my dick in her mouth "mm babygirl" I say to her I feel her tongue moving around my dick teasing the head of my dick

She start to go up and down bobbing her head " just like that babygirl just like that" she keeps going and I feel like I'm about to cum. She moans around my dick and that send shock waves up my body making me feel like I'm on cloud nine right now .

"Fuck babygirl I'm about to cum" I tell her she looks up and me and that's all it took for me to bust all in her mouth she swallowed all my cum I look down at her and put my hand under her chin she gets off her knees and looks at me I rub my thumb over her lip that had some cum on it "mm bad girl you didn't swallow all of it " .

"Open" i say and she opens her mouth for my i stick my thumb in her mouth "suck ,nice and slow " i tell her and she obeys she looks at me as she sucks the cum off my finger . I can't help but get hard at that I turn her around and bend her over "spread you legs babygirl " she does as she's told I line myself up to her entrance and with out warning I go straight in she cries out a moan and I just keep ponding into her I love how wet she is right now even after I fucked her she wanted more .

I'm going to show her who's pussy this is . "Fuck daddy just like that" she says as I keep going harder into her cunt
"who
THRUST
do
THRUST
you
THRUST
belong
THRSUT
to?"I say to her "fuck fuck, you daddy you only you" she says i grab her hair and pull onto it while I keep pounding into her she starts to tighten around my dick I know she's about to cum. "Babygirl what did I tell you " i say as i com down behind her ear "we cum together " she says as she moans

"Good girl " i say and keep going in and out of her I then being my other hand to the front of her pussya me start to play with her clit "fuck daddy " she says and I keep pounding and playing with her clit "cum for me " and just like that we both cum .

I take myself out of her and start to wash her body I kiss her beautiful lips and start to scrub her body i then wash her hair and she then does the same to me after we are both done with the shower we get out i wrap a towel around her body then mine .

We make our way out of the bathroom and to the closet I put on some boxer and sweat pants I don't wear a shit so I just pass it Heaven . She doesn't wear bra to bed so I just give her one of my shirts she then fora and put on some panties.

"Come on mio caro lets go to bed " i say and she grabs my hand and we make our way to the bed i get in and get comfortable and so does she she cuddles up next to me while I go it my arms around her .

She falls asleep quickly as soon as her head hit the pillow . Honestly I'm the luckiest man in the world i have a beautiful women with me that has given me a child a son to be exact and I wouldn't want it any other way .

At with that as my last thought I went into a deep sleep.