Chapter 28

Heaven's POV

"Ahhh fucking dumb butt stupid whore I am never having sex with you again" i tell Luca I can't believe it going threw this pain again ughh "it's okay baby I'm right here" he says kissing me forehead "okay Mrs.Russo I need you to push now " she's the doctor

"Ahhhh ughhhhh.. I can't ..I can't .." I start crying "come on my queen you can do this you are the most powerful being to walk the earth come on baby push out baby girl " Luca tells me and with that I push with all force and then the sweet sounds of crying fill the room "you have a beautiful babygirl" she says .

"Oh looks like we have another one" says the doctor "what ?! What do you mean another one " I say oh sweet baby Jesus and with out another thought the doctor tells me to push again and I do . The whole time Luca is holding my hand telling me I'm strong for doing this .

After a few more pushes I hear another cry I can't help but let myself cry too "you have a beautiful boy as well" and with that I fall into darkness. I wake up to the sound of the sound of the heart monitor I look around and see my babies laying down on their own little beds with Luca sleep in the chair

I start to move to grab my babies once I move the blanket off me I walk to where they are and I see them my sweet babies I can't wait till Leo meets them "hello my sweet babies " i say to my children they both look at me I can't help but smile .

"Your up " says Luca i turn around and see him stand up "yeah I wanted to see them I did after all knockout after giving birth" I say laughing he smiles at me ans walks to me he then turns me around so we are both facing the kids .

He picks up our daughter while I pick up our son "so what are we going to name them " he asked me "hmm" i say while I look down at my son "Giovanni" i say while still looking at my son "i like that Giovanni sounds good what about a middle name" Luca asked "you can pick"I tell him "Lorenzo" he say "Giovanni Lorenzo Russo" i say and smile down at my son.

"You can pick her name Luca " i tell him and he smiles "of course my love" i say to him "um okay " he says after a while of thinking he say in such low voice "Emilia" he says and then looks up at me "pick the middle name too" i tell him to which he says "okay how about Emilia Valentina Russo" he says to which I smile and say "beautiful" and with that we enjoy our time with our kids.

"Everyone is here baby" Luca tells me after I'm done breast feeding the Babies "okay you can let them in " i say to which he leaves the room and comes back 10 minutes later with Leo on his hip "hello my sweet boy" i say as I see Leo "MOMMY!!!" Leo says as his dad puts him down and runs to me .

"Mommy I missed you so much" he say to which I kiss his cheek and then he looks over and see the babies "is that my sister ?" He say and looks at Emilia "yes baby and that right next to her is also your brother Giovanni" i tell him and he looks at me like I'm crazy

"But mommy you said 1 baby not 2 " he says kind of confused "yeah baby but your baby brother thought it was a good idea to play hide and seek with mommy" says Luca "oh" he says and looks back at Emilia and Giovanni "mommy can I hold them" he asked "yes my sweet boy you can" he sits next me

I first pass him Emilia and he start to make faces to her she just looks at him and waves her little hands in the air after a while with Emilia Luca take her . I pass him Giovanni and he looks at him and says "me you and daddy got to be strong and protect mommy and sissy" I look at him and smile

After a while of everyone seeing the babies and Jess and Xavier saying they are the god mother and god father they left and me , Luca , Leo and the twins stay back they hospital said they'll release me tomorrow.

After a while Leo fall asleep on Luca and the twins are asleep too Luca is just looking at all his kids "who would of thought huh?" I ask him smiling "yeah who would have thought I wouldn't have fallen in love with you and also have 3 amazing kids honestly Heaven I wasn't the best guy till you and Leo came along and I'm very blessed for that , thank you my queen you have shown me the better side of life and I promise to alway do right by you and our children "he say and I can't help but let a tear slip.

"Luca I don't care about who you used to be that is all in the past you are someone who had to deal with a lot of pain and lost and I'm happy me and the kids can bring the happiness and light into your life my love I love You no matter what you do" I say to him and kiss his cheek

"My big bad mafia man" i say and smile at him "all your baby" he says at with that I lay back down and let darkness take over me .