Chapter 24

Heaven's POV

It's been 3 mouths since the ball and lastly I've been throwing up move the anything and Luca has been acting weird around me the boys won't tell me anything and Leo is always with his dad . Today I'm supposedly meeting Luca sister she suppose to be coming at 6

It's 5 so I guess I should start getting ready I really hope we get along and like each other. I really love Luca and I wouldn't trade him or my son for anything in the world .

I make my way up to my room and head to the bathroom once there i get undressed and start the water once i makes sure that temperature is right I get in and wash my body and hair i then get out and wrap myself in a towel.

I dry myself and make my way out to me and Luca's closet I put on a red bra and pantie set and then put on some comfy clothes like a sweater and sweatpants. Once I'm done I make my way out of my room . I look at the time and I see it almost six .

As i make my way downstairs I hear the doorbell ring I make my way to the door and open it "hi,how can I help you" i say sweetly to the girl standing in front me "you must be my bothers girlfriend,we'll hope hun my name is Jessica but you can call me Jess " she says sweetly to me " oh god my bad I thought you were getting here at 6 " I tell her and move out the way so she can come in .

"Oh no your fine just landed early " she says "would you like something to eat or drink" i offer her as she put her suitcases by the door i close it and turn to her "yea please I'm starving " she says and we both make our way to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat or drink " i say to her "anything " she says and I give her some soda and I start to make some Mac and cheese ive been really caving Mac and cheese lately .

After I'm done making Mac and cheese I get 2 plates one for me and for her we starting and we talk I get to know her more and so does she "me and you are mos-" before she finish what she is saying I run to the bathroom and start throwing up Jess comes up behind me "hey you okay" she asked "I'll be fine it's just a stomach bug " i tell her as I flush and get up and clean my mouth

"Hey I know this might sound personal but when was your last period" she asked me and that's when it hit me I haven't gotten my period "I need your help" i tell her and she looks at me and smiles "I'm going to be an aunt again yayy " she says "Jess please just take me to go get a test please " i say she say "sure thing babes let's go " she says and we start to make our way out .

As we make our way to her car I see Luca's car coming in from the gate "what are we going to tell him " Jess looks at me "i don't know your his sister think of something " I say kind of panicking I don't want to tell him I want to make sure first .

"Hey girl , Jess I see you met Heaven how's it going ? " Luca says side hugging his sister "it's going great actually me and her and becoming best friend."she says to him he then comes to me and kisses me on "so where are you guys going " he asked and I really don't trust myself talking so I look over at Jess "um ...ha um where going to get a couple of drink and talk more " she says and oh my god she sucks at lying I look up to see Luca looking at me I really hope he buys this lie .

"Alright be careful Jess I don't want her to get hurt " he says as he runs the back of my arm "she won't you know I won't let that happen" she say and with that Luca kisses me again "bye baby" he says and leans he's forehead to mine "bye " I say and we hop in the car we make our way to the CVS and get there as soon as possible .

It took us 45 mins to get here but we got here once we get out the car we make our way inside . I walk to the pharmacy part of the store and start to look for it Jess comes up next to me "so tell me what are you going to do if you are " she says as I'm looking for the test "I'm going to tell him but I also have to go to the doctor to make sure it's okay " I say and before she could say anything "ahh found it !" I yelled grabbing some of the people's attention around me "okay let's go " she says and we make our way to the front to pay

Once we get there we are greeted with an elderly lady "good afternoon darlin, this it ?" She says and i just nod she scans the test and puts in the bag I pay for it before I can say anything Jess speaks up "do you have a bathroom I can use " she says and the lady point to the far end of the store .

We make our way to the bathroom and I get in one of the stalls "so since your officially my bestfriend can you tell me what your going to do " she says and leans up against the door i pull my pants down and pee on the stick "I'm going to keep it dumb dumb and I'm just worried your brother might be mad at me to be honest " i say and I clean my self and flash then walk out the stall

I make my way over to the sink and wash my hand . I set the test by the sink and waited . I really don't know how I'm going to tell him he isn't home all the time anymore neither is Leo or the guys I don't know what I'm going to do .

"How long do we wait " Jess asked "till it's done loading" I tell her and she walks over to me and hugs me "I'll be here for you okay " she say "thank you " i say and then lean my head back against the wall all I can think about was Luca and Leo .

After timer went off I look up at her "can you do it" i ask Jess "sure thing hun" she say and walks to the sink and pick up the test and removes the paper towel .

"Babes your pregnant!" She yells and I see a smile on her face i can't help but smile too I'm happy theirs another little me and Luca growing inside of me Leo is going to be a big brother " I hope it's a girl " she says and I smile at her .

*RING RING*

I pull my phone out of my bag and looks to see who it is . It's Luca i then freeze in my spot I don't want to tell him yet I want to make sure the baby is okay then I will tell him . Fuck I hate that I have to keep it from him but I just want to be safe .

I press the green button and put the phone to my ear "hello" I say "hey babygirl where are I went to go pick up Leo from the guys and we are waiting for you and Jess " he say "ha..um yeah we head home now " I tell him "okay baby be safe I love you .I love you momma " I smile at him and Leo. My sweet boy is going to be a brother .

"Okay bye baby I'll see you in a few " with that I hang up and look to see Jess smiling at me "what " I ask "oh nothing just really excited I get to meet my first nephew and now your pregnant so I can't leave you alone so your stuck with me " she says smiling at me I can't help but laugh I love this girl already .

"Alright madam let's make our way home my boys are waiting for me " i tell her as we make our way out of the bathroom and to the front to head to the car once we make our way out for he store we head to the car get in and leave .