Chapter 13

Luca's POV

After the conversation with Ms.Lucy she leaves us alone in the entrance of the house " sorry about that" I tell Heaven "No problem" she said " didn't know you had a sister" she said " well you never really asked" i tell her as we make our way to my room I didn't have time to get Leo's room ready so he'll just sleep with us .

"So Leo's room isn't ready he'll be sleeping with us" I tell her "um we're sharing a room ?" She asked "yeah I don't want to sleep with out you" I tell her and wink at the same time I'm guess she doesn't like it but oh well she's mine .

We walk up the stairs and make our way to my room Leo's still hasn't woken up weird . "Hey don't you find it weird Leo's hasn't woken up" I tell her. " Yeah but I'll give him a little time if he's not up then I'll just wake him and deal with him" she says I feel like she's mad at me for something. "You don't need to do it alone I'm here now" i tell her and she just looks at me and keeps walking .

Once we make it to my room door I open the door and I take Leo and put him on my bed . Heaven goes and puts the suitcases in the corner of the room .
"Wanna go get something to eat" I ask her " Yeah ,sure" she says and we make our way out of the room I make sure to close the door slowly so I don't wake up Leo .

We make our way downstairs and we are met with Ms.Lucy she seems to be making something to eat "hello dear settle in well " she asked Heaven "Yes I did thank you" Heaven said to her and smiled .

Before I even get to say anything the door bell rings
"I'll go get that " I say to them. I get up and make my way to the door. I open it and met with none other then Tony and Xavier " Capo" they both say.

"What's up ? What you guys doing here ?" I asked them I move out the way so they can come inside "well Xavier here told me we are uncles" Tony said smiling like a kid "Thanks for throwing me under the bus dumb ass " Xavier says

"Daddy" I turn around around a see Leo coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes and like on cue in come Heaven . "Hey baby come here " she says to Leo and he walks down " so this is the Donna who

made the big bad mafia man all soft " Xavier says looking at Heaven " excuse me ?" Heaven says looking at all three of us " babygirl sorry about that this is my bestfriend Xavier and My business partner Tony " I tell her and she looks at me like did something wrong

"Well nice to meet you gentlemen I'm Heaven Lopez and this right here is Leo Lopez" she says smiling at our son even though I'm kind of hurt at the fact that Leo doesn't have my last name and like reading my

mind Tony says " why doesn't he has Russo ?" I can see he's kind of mad at that "yeah why not?" Xavier said too " we'll one I didn't know Luca's last name and two you guys have no right to tell me what to do with my son " she says now mad "Heaven calm down " I tell her "Me ! , tell your friends " she says and walks off .

Xavier's POV

When Luca told me he had a son I couldn't believe it it mean I'm happy for him but I don't want some girl to come and fuck up our empire .

After the phone call with Luca I called Tony and told him he couldn't believe it so when the plane landed I knew they would be there so we headed to Luca's place

Once we get there we talk to Luca till we get interrupted by some kid and then some lady walks out " so this is the Donna that made the big bad Mafia man soft " says I guess the girl got mad and snapped I just wanted to know why the kid didn't have Russo so did Tony .

"Luca I know you might get mad at me for saying this but are you sure the kid is yours " I say to him and next thing I know I get punched straight in the jaw " THE FUCK YOU MEAN IF IM SURE IF HES MY KID !" Luca yells " IM JUST SAYING MAN YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRL COME HERE AND SAY THEY HAVE YOUR BABY" I yell back at him I'm just try to protect him .

"LEO , HEAVEN !" Luca's yell and in comes both of them "yeah what's up " she says like nothing happened "give me Leo " she give him Leo and tell her " is Leo my son " he asked her in front of me and Tony she look take back I see the pain in her that he's questioning the paternity of Leo .

" why would you ask that I told you he's your son I told you everything and now you want to second guess it " she says now with tears in her eye fuck I should have never said anything .

" no baby it's not like that " Luca tell her but I guess she doesn't believe him because next thing you know she grabs the kid and runs up the stairs .

I got a good look at the kids face and he does look like Luca. I feel like shit for doing that to them I don't like when girls cry " see what you made me do " Luca yells at me "I'll fix it relax " I tell him and make my way up the stairs to his room

"Mommy's gonna buy you a diamond " I hear her singing while rocking the kid I knock on the door and she turns her head to me " what do you want" she says while looking at me with puffy red eyes " I would like to say sorry I'm the one that was questioning if Luca was his father " I tell her

"Why would you do that I'm sorry but I'm not the type of girl who goes and pins a baby on a man I told Luca I didn't want to come here I would of happily stayed in Italy with my son " she says and I know she doesn't need Luca because from what I have gathered she is a self made women .

" I'm sorry can we move pass this your basically going to be my sister and that little guy is my nephew " I tell her " yeah it's fine all is forgiven " she tell me .

"So what made you name him Leo " I asked her she looks at me and the down at her boy "I guess I named him Leo to have a little part of Luca " she says to me.

"Not bad" i tell her "mommy who's he " Leo's gets up a little and leans to her chest " this right here is your uncle Xavier " she says to him " hi unc vier " he says smiling " hi buddy wanna go get something to eat" i ask him and he nods and comes to me " I'll meet you guys down there I'm going to shower " Heaven says and me and Leo make our way out of the room

We head downstairs and are met with Tony and Luca have a drink in the living room "daddy" Leo yells his dad turns to see me holding Leo and puts his glass down and walked over to me and Leo " you fixed it ?" He asked and I nod my head and Leo take his hand out to his dad so he can take him and he does " daddy I'm hungry " He say to his dad " okay buddy let's go get something to eat " he says to Leo me and Tony follow after him .