Chapter 18

Heaven's POV

It's been two weeks of hell one morning I woke up to two big ass dude picking me up and bring me down here to a cell . Ari has been beating the shit out of me I'm surprised I'm still alive . Sometimes his men come supposedly I'm the one they can "let off steam" with Ari's words not mine .

He called off the wedding thing I was soo happy when he said that but then that changed when told me that he'll just use me to take over the Italians by killing Leo .

I can't let him do that I can't let him kill him I know he messed up but I love that dumb shit no matter what from the pass few months that we have stay we Luca he has been nothing but a great dad and "boyfriend" if you can call him that I mean other then the fact that me and Leo caught him kissing Savanna .

This morning I woke up to crying I look around and found another girl in there me and her started talking she told me her name is Gabbie and that Ari threw her in here because supposedly she was steal money but she said she didn't .

Before she could tell me more one of Ari's men drags her out of the cell and take her up the stairs. And once again I'm left again .

Ari came down and he got a call he told me it was Luca I was so happy that means he know I'm with Ari that means my sweet boy must of said something oh I'm so glad .

Before he answers the phone he punches me square in the jaw making me spit blood . "You dick head " I mutter to myself but I guess her hear me but I then end up getting slapped.

He answers the phone and has a conversation with Luca let's just say by the end I find out the dick head knows about Leo and is planning on killing Luca oh and let's not forget the fact that he's mad that Leo is Luca's son and not his .

After that he hangs up and come to me and get close to my ear "you know even with blood on you face and you looking like this it still turns me on" he says to me and now that he's close I smell the alcohol . He's drunk I don't like it when he's drunk .

He starts to kiss down my neck " Ari stop"  I tell him but he doesn't budge he keeps kiss my neck till he on top of my collarbone "Ari , please stop" I say now sodding even more he then stops and grabs my by my neck .

"You don't fucking tell me what to do Heaven" he says while tracing his thumb against my low lip next thing I know he's kiss me I don't like his kiss it's nasty I don't feel right his hand starts to go up my thigh I start to mover around so he doesn't touch me .

I think he get the picture that I'm not going to kiss back so he pinched my ass cheek "kiss back" he says in a demanding voice I don't want to kiss him I don't want him touching me I start to feel him pulling on my shorts and I keep moving .

"Ari please stop I don't want to please " I say crying I don't like this why me why out of all people on this earth why me .

He starts to move his hand towards my core I try to move his hand but he grabs mine and pins them up at this point I'm crying my eye out I don't want his hand one me god please save me I want Luca and Leo I want to hold my sweet boy and tell him how much I miss him .

And like on cue the door flies open and in walk Luca in all black.