Chapter 26

Heaven's POV

Today has been good me and Jess have been out at shooing and getting to know each other more I really am happy that I have a friend like her after all Em and me don't really talk anymore she moved away after her career took off so yeah .

All I have is her for now and it feels good to have someone I can vent to me and Jess are on our way home right now it 3 so Leo should be home and so such the guys I really missed my 2 boys I haven't seen them a lot lately .

Once we get to the house we pass the gates and make our way up the road to the house once there I see Luca's car but also 2 other cars that I don't know off and mind you I know everyone's car make and model .

I turn my head and look at Jess "who's here" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulder "how I'm gonna know I was out with you" she says which I laugh at because she ain't lying .

We get out the car and get the bags and make our way to the door once there I open it and walk in and out the bags down I hear Leo's laugh and Luca talking I follow the sound with Jess right behind me .

We make our way to the living room to where I see Leo and Luca with 2 women okay now this is definitely weird . I clear my throat so they could know we are here "MOMMYYYYYY!" Leo runs and screams I do nothing but get down to his leave and smile at him .

"Hey baby I missed you so much" I tell him and kiss him all over his face . "Hey babygirl" Luca says looking at me like and smiles "hi" says one of the girl "hello" says the other one I look at both of them and then look back at Luca "what's going on?" I ask "well my love tonight we are going on a date and these women here are going to help

They will do your hair and makeup , I have already chosen what you would be wearing" he says all at once I walk over to him and kiss him I let his lips go and I look up at him "okay handsome " I say and smile at him I then turn to the girls "hello ladies I'm name is Heaven and yours are ?" I asked them
"Sofia" the girl with black hair says "Kassie" says the girl with blond hair

"Okay we'll I'll let you ladies get to it" Luca says and kisses my cheek and leaves I wonder what this man is up to now "okay girls let's go" I say and I make my way to me and Luca room the girl right behind me

We make it to the room and the girls are with me with a bunch of their stuff "so I'm going to shower and all that and you guys can get set up" I say "yeah sounds like a plan "Sofia says and Kassie just nods

I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower i wash my body and hair and wash it all over a nice shower is something I cannot live without. I get out the shower and I wrap and towel over my body .

Once I have the towel wrapped I walk out to see Sofia and Kassie all set up. They pass me a bath rode and tell me to sit which I obey and sit we talk about girl stuff and things of that matter

After a while of all the talking Sofia tell me to look in the mirror "oh my god I don't even look beautiful" I say with tears of joy to  them and they smile "those are happy tears right?" Kassie asked i nod my head .

"We'll since we did such a good job there let's see what boss got you to wear " Sofia say and walk to the closet and comes back with a black dress bag and hand it on a hook .

"You ready to see it " Kassie asked "yeah duh" i say while laughing . Sofia unzips the bag and out comes the most beautiful blue dress I have ever seen .

"Oh my god" I say with a hand over my mouth I can't believe Luca got me this . "Okay girly let's finish getting you ready" Sofia says and take the dress all the way out I go to the bathroom and take the robe off and start to put the dress on "help" i say because the zipper is on my lower back .

In comes Kassie she finishes zipping it up and we both walk out " dam you a walking goddess " Sofia says I can't help but laugh a little I really do like these girls.

"Okay let's go before your boyfriend has our heads " says Kassie with a laughing tone we walk out of the room I hear Luca and Xavier talking we reach the stairs and the girl stay a little back to give me space .

The girls say their byes and head off back to the room I'm guessing to pack up and go. I start to make my way down the stairs and as I reach the last step I look up and meet the blue eyes that have me falling in love everyday.

"Beautiful " he says I can't help but blush at this he's the only person that can make me feel this way I'm like ice cream melting in his hands when it comes to him .

"Handsome" I say to him and kiss him he smiles and pulls away "let's go baby I got a big night planned " he says with so much excitement "okay baby" i say and we make our way out the house to the car .

We get in the car and start to make our way to god know where I haven't even asked him he just told me we are going on a date and that's all I hear . "Where are we going my love " i ask him "it's a surprise " he says which me laugh a little "okay baby if you say so " I tell him and we are off into the night .