Chapter 17

Luca's POV

It's been two fucking weeks and i haven't gotten a location on her Leo told me that he thinks it's Ari and I want to believe it too . I've been in my office since I got back with Leo I haven't lef been the one taking care of Leo .

There's a knock on my door " come in " I say walks Xavier "okay look now I'm not coming to you as an employees coming to you as a brother you need to get and shower and get back on your game your child's mother is missing he is missing her, he doesn't even see you and I know for a fact that Heaven wouldn't like seeing you like this at all so get back on your game and get your girl back dude " Xavier says

I'm not going to lie he's right I need to get up and clean myself my son needs my babygirl needs me too I can't be like this so I get up walk to him "your right , and do me a favor get me Ari's number I want to call him." I say .

He nods his head and leaves I gab a glass and poor some whiskey in it I take it down all at once I put the glass down and went to my room once there I go to

my bathroom and start to undress once I'm undressed I hop in the shower and I turn the water so it's warm I wash my body with my body wash and also wash my hair once I'm done I get out and dry myself I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out

I get out the bathroom and I make my way to my closet i out on my black Armani suit with a red tie I put on my black dress shoes and then do my hair .

Once I'm done there with my hair I make my way out of my room and down the stairs. I hear giggling when I reach the last step I start to follow it and I spot my son playing with Lucy he was laughing with no care in the world but I know he misses his mom

I clear my throat to let them know I'm here my son turn to see me and runs to me "daddy when is mommy coming back " he asked me I see the hope in

his eyes "soon Principe" I say to him before I can say anything I get interrupted by Xavier "boss I got the number " he says and with that I kiss Leo on the forehead and rush to my office with Xavier behind me .

I get in my office and go to my desk and grab my phone I dial the number and it starts to ring on the second ring they pick up " oh look who called us my dear Heaven you loving boy toy " says a man "Ari please let me go " I hear my babygirl crying I don't like this "So your the Ari my babygirl is scared of " I say with no emotion in my voice I have to be mean and ruthless at this moment something I never wanted Heaven to see or hear .

"Oh yes sir Mr.Luca Russo Leader Of The Italian Mafia , I must say you and I have quit similar taste in women. Heaven was so pure and innocent when I took her first time. Then she got pregnant and can you amazing how happy I was but Oh no the little slut had to go and kill my kid " he says with so much rage in his voice.

"You better not fucking touch her you son of bitch I will fucking last thing I do " I say to him . He laughs "oh shut up she deserves all the hits I give her see I was going to marry Ms princess here but then I thought about it she's doesn't need to live. I can end her and just like I end her it will also end you and your sweet boy " he says "h-how d-did you know " I hear my babygirl say to him sodding her eyes out "ha you thought I didn't know about you little brat that should of been our son " he tells her "ARI.WHAT .DO .YOU .WHAT." I Yell in to the phone I'm done with his games .

"I want your life" and with that he ends the call . "FUCK" I yell "boss we got a hit we know where he's at" Xavier says to me "get the men ready we going to get our queen" I say and with that I go and get ready .

I'm coming baby I'm coming to get you and I promise I'm never letting you go.