chapter 5.

Rhea Knight

Rhea Knight

"Are you guys just going to sit there or are you going to help me pick out an outfit?" I ask my friends who sat on my bed eating my tub of salted caramel gelato.

"You got it babe." Carmen waved me off paying more attention to the that hot English P.E teacher on Love Island instead of me. " Some friends you bitches are." I mumble shifting through my closet.

Anthonie told me to dress casual yet comfortable and to bring an overnight bag. He said to pack a dress and clothes for the weekend.

I was very excited about this date. I had really never been on dates or asked out. It was only fuck, eat, kill, and repeat. There was no time for dates or relationships. I used men for their bodies just like they used me for mine. It was nothing more and nothing less then just physical companionship.

I wasn't sure what went on in Anthonie's head when he thought about me. But I did appreciate his honesty in his plans regarding me.

After spending an extra twenty minutes shifting through the black section of my color coded closet, I moved towards the red section. Deciding on a red dress that had thin spaghetti-straps, I grabbed my nude YSL heels and neatly placed them into the bag.

I grabbed a pair of beige cargo pants and a army green spaghetti strapped cropped tank top and threw it into the bag. A pair of travis scott jordan 1's were placed into the bag soon after. I threw in two more outfits and pairs of shoes.

My night clothes and underwear were already packed. I grabbed a black bathing suit and added it to the bag just in case. My toiletries and make up bag were placed in on top of everything else.

"Ok purse, overnight bag, laptop bag." I listed off on my fingers."Am I missing anything."

"Condoms." Kahleen and Carmen yell out. I roll my eyes at their response and grab my jewelry pouch.

I quickly ran my hands through my waves and examined my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing black oversized sweats, a black crop top that showed a little bit of my under boob tattoo, and sneakers.

I grabbed my black hoodie and placed it between the straps of my overnight bag. My hair ties and glasses sat on my dresser and I quickly grabbed those.

"All set babe?" Carmen asked, picking up Mika.
They would be watching her while I was away this weekend. "I think." I say nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"Are you nervous?" I nod my head in response to Kahleen's question. " Don't be, you just bagged one of the sexiest men alive. That should be a confidence booster if anything."