chapter. 28

Anthonie De'luca

Anthonie De'luca

"Mr.De'luca," The voice of my new assistant, Gregory rang through my office as I finished up some paperwork.

"Ms.Knight is here to see you."

I looked at my watch noting the time, 11:30 on the dot.

"Send her in Greg," I speak."And Greg," I wait for his response which comes rather quickly.

"Whenever she comes to the office just send her back, there's no reason that she should be announced."

I had nothing to hide.

A minute later my door opens to reveal the reason why I live and breath— well one of the reasons.

She poked her head into the office, a bright gleam in her eyes as she opened the door fully. Two brown bags were in her hands, along with her purse, her phone, and a manila envelope.

"What is it?" I ask excitedly as she prances into the room, it immediately brightened up due to her gorgeous smile and happiness that radiated off of her.

She had an ultrasound and spay where she would found out the gender of the baby, I sadly had an important meeting during the time and wasn't able to make it.

"I don't know," she spoke as she sat everything on an empty spot on my desk. I widened my legs, silently indicating for her to sit on my lap.

I observed the growth of her belly that was somewhat hidden from the front due to the slim fitting black long-sleeve that she wore. A sliver of her stomach showed due to the gap between her shirt and her leggings.

With a sigh, she grabbed the manila folder and slid the brown bag across the table before planting her ass onto my lap.

"I told her to put the results into a folder so that we could find out together."

I placed a kiss to her shoulder as she got comfortable in my lap. Rhea turned her head slightly and puckered her lips as I placed my chin on top of her shoulder.

"Come closer."

Rhea rolled her eyes at my laziness and moved the few centimeters to connect our lips together. When she went to pull back, I gripped her chin lightly and pecked her lips once more.

"Is that—" I go in for another kiss trying to predict the taste. A slight tingly sensation goes through my lips as I taste hers again.