chapter 7.

That was the most painful shower i've ever taken

That was the most painful shower i've ever taken. The little tease made sure to clean every inch of her skin off slowly, making sure my eyes lingered on certain areas. It took every fiber in my bone not to touch her. She hadn't even touched me yet and here she was getting me hard just by taking a damn shower.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. Rhea was slick but she wasn't that slick. I caught her glancing at my hard as a rock dick here and there. Eyes widening every time they betrayed her.

I watched as she ran a brush through her wet, wavy jet black hair. Her enchanting eyes meet mine in the mirror, a coy smile playing on her lips. "What's the plan for this weekend ?"

"Relax tonight, date tomorrow night." I simply say, not revealing all my plans for the weekend. Rhea simply nods her head as she begins to braid her hair into two braids.

I pushed off of the wall and walked towards her, grabbing the end of one the finished braids,I fisted it around my hand and brought Rhea's head down to my chest. Her eyes stayed in me, waiting for my next move.

My hand wrapped tightly around her neck, her eyes closed as a soft moan left her lips. "non capisci quanto lo stai rendendo difficile." Another moan escapes her mouth as I rub my thumb up and down her exposed column. (You have no idea how hard you are making this.)

"You enjoy it," She smirks." It's not easy with me and that pisses you off. Yet you get off on it at the same time. I'm a challenge and you like that ." Her smirk widens, knowing that her words held truth behind them. "The longer I make you wait, the more you'll want me."

A silence washed over us as I stared at her. It would be so easy to slip these towels off and take her rough and hard right now. Show her just how good I can make her feel. Have her wanting more of me.

She could read me like the back of book and we've only known each other for almost a month. Yet, I still couldn't figure her out, figure out her secrets. She was good at telling as little about herself while giving out just the right amount of information.

I breathed in deep, her sultry gaze burning deep into my skin. Rhea wanted it just as bad as I did. She was torturing herself just as much as she was torturing me.

"If you're good maybe i'll surprise you." My grip tightened on her scalp." But I think I like you bad."

"Oh, baby," I muse, dropping to whisper into her ear."You haven't seen bad." A sweet little whimper leaves her plump lips as I tug her ear lobe.

It took every ounce of my strength to let her hair go and back away. Giving her smack on the ass, I turn around and walk out of the bathroom. I had an agonizing hard on and the cause of that was only a few feet away.