"A Lying Witch and a Warden" (Chapter 1)

The scene starts with a tan skin girl, with long-teal colored hair gray/greenish eyes that does a flip away from a large purple snake monster.

Gildersnake: Foolish Child! I could swallow you whole! [hisses] 

Tan skin girl: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!

Gildersnake: Like I care!!

Gildersnake is now charging at The Good Witch Azura but was stopped by a bright fire that came from the sky.

Gildersnake and Azure watch as the fire clears to reveal a man with bright red hair and red eyes

Red Haired Man: Don't forget about me I am the great dragon slayer Inferno, master of fire!

Azure and Inferno both looked at each other and smirked. Azure crouches down and holds her staff like a bazooka, and Inferno extends his left hand as a ball of fire is seen being created.

 Azure crouches down and holds her staff like a bazooka, and Inferno extends his left hand as a ball of fire is seen being created

Azure/Inferno: NOW EAT THIS SUCKER!!

Azure and inferno both blast a combination of fire balls and magic missiles at Gildersnake.

Gildersnake: No my only Weakness DYING!!

Gildersnake falls into the lava pit, Azure stands up and looks at Inferno with as smile on her face and Inferno looks at Azure with the same look as they high five each other.

Girl: And that's the end

The scene then changes into what seems like a principal office with 2 adults and 3 kids. We start with the young girl, Luz Noceda, a fourteen-year-old Dominican-America girl with tan skin, purplish-brown/brownish-purple short hair that is usually styled in a pixie cut, and hazel eyes. Her clothing consists of a pair of ebony earrings, a short-sleeved half-white and half-indigo hoodie with cat ears attached to the hood, high-waisted jean shorts, dark grey capris leggings, and a pair of white loafers. She was holding two figures, a living snake and a doll of Azure, with a smile on her face as she is in front of the principal of the school known as principal Hal, and a woman who resembles Luz. This is Camila Noceda, Luz's Mother, dark brown hair tied in a bun and tan skin. Her bangs tuft up similarly to how Luz's do.